Lamb / Ofelia - Bluefairy Pocketfairy Yoko with basic girl body, she arrived home on February 2011. I had always thought PF's were really cute but didn't think I'd buy any myself. She has brown acrylic eyes becouse they are nice looking and the size is good too, I've tried her some other eyes but these are the best ones. Wig, shoes and face up by Bluefairy, outfit by me.
Little Granny / Leni - Latidoll Yellow limited Cat. She came with the cat parts I think, and she was bought from Lunasa in our forum. Leni arrived at March 2011. She has Kanis Augen Gold 14mm eyes and Rosenlied mohair wig with default face up by Latidoll. Her cardigan is made by Kaede, shoes from Mimiwoo oooorrrr some other place I can't remember, outfit is by me other than the cardigan.
Pink Bear / Bijou - Latidoll Yellow limited Le Petit Prince Kuroo the sheep. I bought her from Kaede from our Finnish doll forum. Most of my Lati's are bought from hobbyists. Default face up, wig from Dollheart, outfit by me, hat bought from LDoll and shoes Mimiwoo propably.
Little Elf / Edwina - Latidoll Yellow Limited Special HongKong elf. Again she was bought from Efoto at our finnish forum at May 2015. Face up is default, eyes from Kanis Augen, Dollheart wig, cardigan again by talented Kaede, other clothes by me and shoes I can't remember where they're from.
Please say Merry Christmas for Little Granny's gang! ^___^
MERRY CHRISTMAS LITTLE GRANNY, LITTLE ELF, PINK BEAR AND LAMB! IT LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE ALL PREPARED FOR A WONDERFUL DAY. :)
ReplyDeleteBIG HUGS TO YOU ALL,
X
Merry Christmas! ^__^ I hope you had a good one. <3 Hugs from all of us.
DeleteOh, it is the well known gang! They share so much happiness and I love their adventures!
ReplyDeleteHyvää Joulua and enjoy the holidays! <3
I'm glad they're not forgotten. ;) Onnea uuteen vuoteen 2020.
DeleteWhat a gorgeous little gang you have there. I hope their Christmas was fun!
ReplyDeletexx
I'm sure they had a great one. :) <3 xxx
Delete