Pages

Dec 15, 2019

Oili - Fairyland Minifee Ruth 15/24

I bought Minifee Ruth originally becouse I wanted the body for my Soo. I'm so glad I found another Minifee Beautiful Line body for Lulu as Ruth makes really cute girl. Oili [owly] is somewhat like Moomin charachter like, this was said by the artist who made the fantastic face up for this girl. I have been watching the Minifee dolls since Luts first produced them. I had looked at them so many times and Ruth among Soo as well as many other classic Minifee dolls Luts sold. Girls and boys.

Oili's face up is by Sarqq, dress and blouse made by me, wig from Bluefairy (it's shared with Eliza Day for now), eyes 16mm Enchanted Doll Eyes bought from their booth at LDoll. Necklace was also bought at LDoll from some booth and shoes are from Luts. Oili is silly and fun girl, say hello to Oili! :)

















4 comments:

  1. I like the way you have styled this doll Xaya, you did a great job making them. To me Oili is a little shy looking, do you think that she tries to cover it up and over compensates by being silly and fun?
    I'm sorry I'm not posting comments on all your posts, I just can't keep up with everything this time of year.
    Big hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Xanadu. :) She was really much inspired by Moomin characters somehow. (In my mind anyway). I think she does try to cover her shyness, that's well spotted. ^__^

      No need to comment, I'm glad if you have time to see the photos. ^__^ It's busy busy time for most, I'm busy too so I can't keep up with everything either. Hugs <3

      Delete
  2. I agree, this sculpt does make a perfect girl too, she looks a bit cheeky! I love this outfit, it's really pretty on her.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I've really liked these clothes I sewed for her. ^__^ This is the best look from last year from all of my dolls. <3 xx

      Delete