Little Granny's cottage is silent back at the hill where it lies. Stars greet the silent house as Granny and her friends are coming back from their little ice-skating picnic.
Pikku Mummon mökki töröttää hiljaa mäen päällä. Tähdet tervehtivät hiljaista taloa kun Mummo ja hänen ystävänsä taapertavat kotiinluistelu retkeltä.
Pink Bear: *Sigh*
Little Elf: Is the thing still bothering you?
Pinkki Nalle: *Huokaus*
Pikku Tonttu: Ajatteletko vielä sitä jutuketta?
Pink Bear: Well... yes. Crown was so pretty and what if someone takes it away and snowprincess can't protect it.. as it's made of snow.
Little Elf: But it is close to the place where we found it. It might as well be taken away by the owner too.
Pinkki Nalle: No.. joo. Se kruunu oli niin nätti ja mitäs jos joku vie sen poie eikä lumiprinsessa voi suojella sitä kun.. no se on tehty lumesta.
Pikku Tonttu: Se on kuitenkin lähellä löytöpaikkaa. Omistajakin voi viedä sen pois.
Little Elf: It was right thing to do, to just leave it there.
Pink Bear: I know, I know.
Pikku Tonttu: Se oli oikein, jättää se sinne.
Pinkki Nalle: Tiedän tiedän.
Little Granny: Little Elf, it might be the right time to stop repeating the same-old-same-old.
Little Elf: Maybe, but I feel like Pink is thinking about it too much and that's not good.
Pikku Mummo: Pikku Tonttu, nyt taitaisi olla oikea aika lopettaa tuo jankuttaminen.
Pikku Tonttu: Ehkäpä, mutta minusta Nalle ajattelee sitä liikaa eikä se ole hyvästä.
Pink Bear: *I wish I didn't tell anyone about the crown. Maybe I could've kept it.*
Pinkki Nalle: *Hitsi kun kerroin toisillekin siitä kruunusta. Oisin ehkä saanut pitää sen itse.*
Little Granny: Let's go then! We can already see the house and I need to warm the stove.
Little Elf: I'll help you carry the wood in.
Pink Bear: *Sigh*
Pikku Mummo: Mennäänpä sitten! Mökki näkyy jo ja leivinuunia täytyy lämmittää.
Pikku Tonttu: Minä autan sinua kantamaan pilkkeet.
Pinkki Nalle: *Huokaus*
Litte Elf: Pink was left behind again. That crown will keep her in her toes for as long as we can find the owner of that thing.
Little Granny: Maybe this will be a beginning of another exiting adventure for all of us. I thought nothing exiting would come up this year.
Pikku Tonttu: Nalle jäi taas jälkeen. Se kruunu pitää hänet varpaillaan niin kauan kunnes löydämme omistajan sille jutukkeelle.
Pikku Mummo: Ehkä tässä on taas uuden upean seikkailun alku. Luulin ettei mitään jänskää tapahtuisi tänä vuonna.
Little Granny: Secret of mystic crown!
Pikku Mummo: Mystillisen kruunun sallaisuus!
Little Elf: I guess we're on it again then.
Little Granny: *Exited* Do you really think so?!
Pikku Tonttu: Kaipa me ollaan taas menossa.
Pikku Mummo: *Innostuu* Luuletko tosiaan niin?!
Pink Bear: There was some letters in the post box Gran.
Little Granny: Thanks for bringing them sweetie. Let's go inside and warm up.
Pinkki Nalle: Postilaatikossa oli pari kirjettä, Mummo.
Pikku Mummo: Kiitos kun toit ne kultaseni. Mennään sisälle lämpimään.
Pink Bear: Umm and.. I'm sorry about being so silly about the crown.
Pinkki Nalle: Äääh ja.. Anteeksi kun olen ollut niin tyhmä siitä kruunusta.
Little Elf: We understand. Don't worry.
Little Granny: Let's hope the owner will come out. We might see a real princess!
Lamb: Baaa baaah!
Pikku Tonttu: Mitäpä siitä, kyllä me ymmärretään.
Pikku Mummo: Toivottavasti omistaja ilmaantuu. Ehkä nähdään oikea prinsessa!
Lammas: Bäää bäääh!
No comments:
Post a Comment