We were visiting the in-laws last weekend and as I knew there could be nice places to have photos I decided to have some dolls with me. This time I picked Tobias and Miio, as I've really neglegted my Bluefairies and since Tobias will be having his 16th anniversary at November 21st. So, it would be great to have him company and Miio had gotten a new wig a while back so I thought it would be great to have him too. I photographed the boys in two different places, at the in-laws cottage and the little island back at the town. At this post I will include photos from the cottage and save the rest of the photos for later. :)
Two very handsome boys and some really great photos Xaya. I like the way you have styled and posed them to look like typical real life boys.
ReplyDeleteBig hugs,
X
Thank you so much Xanadu. I'm happy you like them. :) Posing was a bit difficult as their elastics needs to be changed so badly. I still have some nice shots left so I'll be posting some more later. ^_^ Thank you <3 Hugs.
Delete16th! Amazing! :)
ReplyDeleteLovely boys and it looks like you got some great photos! They look like real life boys, as Xanadu wrote!
Thank you, isn't it amazing! So long time it feels like I just got him yesterday.
DeleteI was aiming for real life look for the boys so I'm glad it worked out. <3