They had an easy day at work last week and one of them mentioned that there might be a good chance now if I wanted to ask them to make me something from metal. I had these clothing recks in mind, did a little bit of googling of pictures and drew them a simple drawing about what I'd like to have. This is the basic of basics. After a while, Pekka came with the reck and asked if I thought it was OK, they wanted an approval before making "the other two". I had asked for one, =w= the guys made me three.

Perfect size for MSD size dolls. ^^ Sylvia seems to be interested about the clothes.
Last Saturday me, my boyfriend and my friend Elina and her spouse went to visit Estonia, city of Tallinn. MAN! There's such craft stores with tons of fabrics, yarns and beads and fabric! Anything you need for crafting! I've never seen anything like that before. I bought some mauve, black and white lace, beads, snaps, yarns (mohair, pretty!), tulle and some tools! Here is my treasure I found from there! :D Also, my boyfriend spotted some thin denim at fabric store so we bought it too. ^^ I'm happy he enjoys visiting crafting and fabric stores as much as I do.

Elina already booked us new cruise to Tallinn for April so I'm sure I'll get even more stuff then.
I'm exited and nervous about LDoll this year, I haven't really started sewing for there yet. ^^; I'm sure I eventually will get the sewing going but it feels sooo... I don't know, under pressure a bit? Becouse so many things are happening the same time. I should find a new job until September (I know it is far but it feels like around the corner!) and sew for LDoll and loose weight and and and. URGH. Maybe I'll just have some coffee. Anyway. I'll have my birthday soon, I hope I'll get the day off so I can sew. ^^ Wheee.
Oooooh such beautiful fabric/laces/wool you have!!! I love craft stores although I always go out with empty wallet which is not so good haha, but I love fabrics and laces....oooh you know how it is XD
ReplyDeletegood luck with sewing. I wish I had more tome for this!
Efa, I love all that stuff and you're supposed to come out of that kind of store with empty wallet! :D
ReplyDelete