Pages

Oct 21, 2015

Fairyland and Bluefairy News

I'm trying so hard not to fall for Fairyland's newest addition, or more to the thing that they are going to sell Feeple60 Moe dolls in this event with the Tears of Raven. I'm trying so hard to save my finances until the tax returns come, they're there gleaming in the distance and I want them to come so I can use them to some fancy doll stuffs. I'm still trying to aim on getting the bodies only but I know I have to give in and get few heads, maybe from the Feeple line since I'm not keeping my breath waiting for them to announce they'd sell the bodies and heads separately. :P It is so hard to part from the heads. I would need two Feeple's and three Minifees so that's quite a lot of resin. I'm planning maybe to buy two at once, or if I'm getting the Minifee only, then three of them. I know that's a loads of money so I still have to think about that.

Anyway, I'm definitely needing some dollytime for meeee. These evenings get so darkish so quickly, I need to wait until next week when I'm on evening shift so I can photograph a little before leaving for work. I've sewed some pants for boys, need to finish one ocre yellow pair and then two of my boys would have new pair of pants. They need the top garments to go, but I still have to think about that. It's sometimes great to work at place where there are many people and stalk some guys of what they wear. I said this before, but layering with mens clothes seem also be trendy. I want my boys wear other colours than just black and blue. And those wonderful Canvas shoes! I would be sure they will fit my TF boys and girls. I'm wanting several of each colour! Leo, Lukas and maybe Mimosa and Maya would need those. And maybe few more in different colour, just in case. Hehee.

Bluefairy has also made this months Pre-order outfits and they are so cute, I especially love the 60's outfit. It is so pretty in both colours. The Hyacinth outfit is also nice, but I have to admit that I'm afraid it wouldn't be a style I want for any of my girls. Or boys.

I got some fantastic wigs from SweetNeat Crafts, SD size blonde wig and Minifee size black. I was going to put the black wig on Lulu (Soo), but she really needs the bangs. Until I'm foolish enough to redo her face up she's going to need them, I'm not sure if I want her to have any longer hair since I really like this one but I'm sure one needs a black wig in this size to spare. And so much other wigs in any colour. They are like shoes, more the better. :D

Isn't she cute! I think she's as kitty as the kitties in her blouse. ^^ It is made by Atelier Momoni. Perfect combination with the socks, shoes and denim skirt. For me. :D

I don't have a photo of Moira (Celine) in the blonde wig to share, but I have a photo of her in Instagram but I already ordered another one for her from either strawberry blonde or carroty, gingerity mohair. Sanna makes the prettiest Mohair wigs and I'm super happy to have so many pretty ones. ^^ The plan is that Chloe Elf will have this blonde, Moira will have the strawberry blonde and Soony Elf will have a straight brown one with bangs. So much plans and so little time to do things. At the moment anyway. My workplace is having some issues at the moment with the worktimes. These days any factory wants to run successfully for 24/7 and that's something I might need to adjust. I'm still working for Monday to Friday and then have Saturday and Sunday off but that might change after the new year. We'll see. *sigh* Yes, I'm a bit stressed about it, how are everybody else doing? I've spied some wonderful doll news and such. ^^ Always nice to see lovely photos and read from others doll stuff.

4 comments:

  1. I agree, every new F60 Moe line release is super tempting, isn't it?! :O Be careful~~ But at least they usually have some really nice event gifts if you do order more things!

    Your girl is cute, I like her casual style ^^; Post some more photos of your other dollies soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like the event gifts they give, hopefully they'll have something nice to offer on December too. :D The F60 Moe are really tempting and I'm continuously going to look at them.

      Thank you! ^__^ Do you have any dolls in mind that you would like to see? I usually end up photographing the same ones since I don't remember which ones I've photographed recently. ^^;

      Delete
  2. Love your girl style, those shoes and the top are super pretty :D!

    I really liked the new pre order outfits from Bluefairy, they make such pretty things, I wish they sold more stuff

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, the monkey sneakers are super old but still so stylish! :D I'm glad you like her.

      I wish Bluefairy would have some more colours in their shoes and some sizes too, like in Shinyfairy flat shoes there is no option for the Junior size (I don't know if they are different size in feet?). And I wish more casual clothes too. :D

      Delete