Pages

Oct 26, 2015

Tilda and Tia

So I took some random photos from Tilda and Tia, they haven't gotten enough of camera time, it seems. ^^ Hehe, just waiting to leave to work so it was great to have some dolly time before leaving. Still an hour before going to wait the bus at the bus stop. :3 Anyhoo, here they are. Tilda (Denis) is middle child, sister to Miio (Kyle) and Áron (Kevin) and Tia (Sleeping Sarang mod) is the eldest of her siblings, she has two little sisters, Audrey (Sarang) and Noelle (Connie).


Tia: Look at me Tilda, don't I look like a lamb!

Tilda: Can't you concentrate on this?

Tia: BAAAAH. *w*

Tilda: You dork. Baaah.
Tia: *Teeheeheee*



10 comments:

  1. Adorable!!! Love their outfits, specially the hats, mega cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :D Tilda's hat is from FairyStyle and lamb hat is from Faery Kiss. I got a good stash of hats. :D

      Delete
  2. The outfits really caught my eye! How lovely they both are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! ^__^ They are compilation of self made and bought and gifted garments. ^__^

      Delete
  3. The outfits are adorable, and loved that small chat between them!
    The hats were so cute, and both look lovely on them!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying to make friends of some dolls, and I thought having a little chat would kinda clear out what kind of relationship they have. :D It was fun. Thank you so much Musume. ^-^

      Delete
  4. Waah, minä olen laiska enkä jaksa pueskella tytöilleni syys/talvivaatetta (ainakaan vielä). Tosi suloiset vaatteet näyttää juuri säähän sopivilta!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jotenkin tykkään että nukeillakin on edes jotain säähän sopivaa, ainakin niille kelle löytyy jotain kivaa. :) Kiitokset.

      Delete
  5. What cute hats! I adore their winter styling x3 lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. ^__^ I'm glad you like them. :D More winter style coming soon! Hehe.

      Delete