One fine day at The House begins to turn into fine evening...
* ZZzzzZZZZzZZZZZzzzzzzzZZ*
Armi: We're almost there...
Nikolas: Are you sure your sister's not gonna wake up?
Armi: Quite sure, she sleeps like a log!
Armi: Okay guys, don't you think this is the best place for our tree?
Everybody: Yes! It is great!
Armi: Would you bring those here, Noelle, so we can begin?
Noelle: Alrighty. *w*
Xiu: I think we have a liiittle problemo here.
Xiu: All the branches are pointing upwards. That's gonna be a problem.
Everybody: OH GOSH!
Armi: Oh poopity poopah.
Armi: Maybe they will come down while we go and pick up the decorations?
Nikolas: I hope so, that will be one really weird tree if they don't.
* Roll roll rolling rolllll *
* Roll ~ jingle bells ~ Rolling ~ Ratlle ratle *
Everyone at once: Oh how cute are these bells, how great are the ribbons and I want to put this in the tree and I want this and that
Nikolas: How are we going to put the ribbons around the tree? They're supposed to come down from the top but we're just bunch of kids. How can we reach there?
Armi: It can't be helped. I'll climb to the tree.
Nikolas: You're nuts. But if you want you can. *shrug*
*The story will continue in the next post*
Haha, nämä tälläiset kuusen koristelu ja joulun odotus jutut on hauskoja luettavia :). Minäkin kuvasin kuvatarinan jossa pienet pääsevät koristelemaan kuusta xD. Siinä tosin ei ole yhtä kauniita taustoja kuin sinulla on <3 tykkään nuista tapeteista ja lattiasta ^^.
ReplyDeleteKiitos paljon, mukavaa että pidit. :) Valkoinen tausta on pelkkää kapalevyä ilman minkäänlaista tapetointia ja sininen on kapalevyä johon kiinnitin tuommoisen tapetin osittain teippaamalla ja osittain liimaamalla. :) Tosi kätsyä kun ne on kevyitä ja niitä voi siirtää paikasta toiseen helposti. :D Ja lattiakin on miehen keksintö, semmosen ison ikeasta ostetun taulun taustapahvi/vanerijutuke.
Delete