Nikolas: Armi be careful!
Armi: *HOOF POOOF* Don't worry, crazyness runs in my family!
All kids together: Wow now we have a beautiful Christmas tree!! :D
Armi: We still miss something.
Xiu: We definitely need a golden star on top of the tree.
Kiki: Star would be beautiful.
Armi: Yeah, that would be lovely!
* Mumble mumble *
Noelle: Shouldn't we get going, I think your sister is waking up soon?
Irma: Similar like the last drin...
Irma: ... WHere did that come from..?
Thank you for watching! ^__^ And thanks to my friend Jesmoth for revieling the secret of how to make a "cut" in blog text. It wasn't that hard, but I really didn't have any clue how to make it. XD I also totally forgot that I had a carpet thing under the tree before I began photographing so I just put it under the tree after I had photographed the story.
Crazyness runs in my family LOL!!!!! I think the same applies to me haha!
ReplyDeleteI love photo stories, specially christmas themed ones~ This was super fun to read and your tinies are so cute!
I think that applies to many families, at least to those who are in them. ;)
DeleteThank you, I love making stories tough I don't get to do that so much these days. :) So dark in Finland!
Aww, decorating a christmas tree just brings back great childhood memories, doesn't it? :D
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute photo story, Irma must be very pleasantly surprised XD!
I still decorate the tree with my sister if we are together during the Christmas. :) We have a real tree so the smell is also very nice. :D
DeleteAh Irma, I don't think she's that much into Christmas or trees. ;) We might see some of her later on.
This story was so cute!!!! Loved it :3
ReplyDeleteI need to get a tiny tree for my dolls! And all your tinies (or 1/6, actually?), they are adorable!!
Thank you so much. <3 ^__^ I'm glad you enjoyed it.
DeleteOh a tiny tree with your little ones would be so cute! Yes, I think they are 1/6 in size, that is commonly known here in Finland as "petite" size to separate it from "tiny" (which would be smaller than 1/6, like Lati Yellow). :D