Jaya's Luts Centaur, how gorgeous he is!
I can't remember whose this is but man, all the big white piece of clothing and wings. I thought it was very well put together, all pieces complimented on each other. ^^
Ruusu's Minifee Ryeon (not exactly sure of the mold) and Atelier Momoni Reira. Adorable girls!
Mutanttiaasi's girls, we had a good talk about her first doll, the MSD size girl at the back. She's made of french resin and we talked about the colour change about the material and such. She's pretty girl, even if the yellowing is pretty obvious. Mutanttiaasi had her first SD size girl a while back, you can see photo of the SD size girl later. ^^
Peippo's little Cocoondolls Hilla.
Tiny doll, I don't know the model or the owner. Just that it was very very tiny!
Efoto's Dust of Dolls girl, Appi... Appi.. that size but can't remember the name. :D
Fyrd8th's Soom Teeniegem, I don't know the name or mould but it's got a tons of attitude.
Uninu's Unoa Zero Latea, she pretty!
And Elder Sister...
Fyrd8th's Volks... Lorina? She's beautiful, gosh, if I just could have one Volks doll it might be this. :D Not that I'd really want one, but it was great to see her in person.
Immarre's ... Dal-ha? Or something? Switch? Maybe? Beautiful, I do love the dreaming eyes so much.
Mio belongs to AnnieStar and the very delicate tiny girl to Primadonna Dolls (Unisieppari). The tiny girl fitted in Pukipuki panties I had sewn. Which was funny. And my Minifee Dark Elf Soo, Mariette.
Very different baked Tinyfairy May Valentine belongs to Illves, she's a TF and Soom hybrid with gorgeous face up and blushing by the owner.
I don't know who these DZ dolls belong, but isn't it wonderful to see some classics! :) Mo on the right, I guess, but I don't know about the girl.
Pastel gang with darkish guy at the background.
This doll was amazing, I got to hold it for a while. So thin! And fantastic outfit and wig. :D I can imagine it hanging around with those hook like hands.
The gang, all three belongs to the same owner whose name I don't remember atm.
Tiny Enaibi doll belongs to Kyynele.
Lunaticz's Bluefairy TInyfairy Patrick. I just adore the hat!
This chair thing was wonderful, the doll and the chair belongs to Snive.
Minifee Ryeon and DES. ^^
Riivioe's Frodo Baggings and Legolas. I find that Minifee Karsh is perfect Legolas in here. :D
Nolluska had three beautiful Unoa girls with her. I'm kinda debating with myself about the Unoa, I like them but didn't really want any yet.. for quite long until the fairy skin. That reminds me of Bluefairy's white which is kind of pinkish white. I love that. Maybe some day?
This is rare thing! Maybe the doll is also but to see one of Tuuli's doll! I wish I would've taken better photo from her.
And finally, Mutanttiaasi's new girl, Soom Mirabil. I hadn't seen this one in person before, she's so pretty!
I skipped some photos but they are at my Flickr if you wish to see all of them. ^^ I had great time and it's always nice to see new dolls and people.
Nice to see you had a wonderful time!!!
ReplyDeleteMeet-ups are really nice, but I truly understand the "social meter" being filled fast due to work stress. Anyways, hope you had a fun time! :D
I love meeting new and old people. ^^ I had wonderful time at the meet, just there is nothing like the feeling of talking to someone else in the hobby about certain dolls, and the other person knows excactly what you mean. The feeling of belonging in this group is something special for me.
DeleteAh the social'o'meter fills too fast, I still loved being there. ^^
Lovely dolls!!! It's so cool when I recognize other people's dolls at doll meets photos :D
ReplyDeleteA School seems like a perfect place fot sucha big meet, 30 people is no joke!! Thanks for sharing your photos with us~
Wonderful that you do recognize dolls, that's fun. :D I think we do have quite large group of active people in the capital city area and close by cities. Often we have people coming in from further parts of the country which I personally think is very cool.
DeleteBiggest meet we had, it was also a Little Christmas meet, had about 70 people there and the school is really the best place for such a big meet. :)
Looks like a great meet, and so many people came! :O
ReplyDeleteI especially love all the Unoa dollies displayed there of various sizes xD every one has such interesting and colorful dolls!
It was great. :D Waiting for the next one!
DeleteI've always liked Unoa, since I first saw one but I really haven't been thinking of getting one for years. Until they came up with the Fairy Skin. :D I'm still fighting not to get one. They want to multiply and I'm afraid of that. XD