The bodies waiting for heads. One more body will come on Monday, it has another elf head with it. xD We'll see what happens with it. I'm not sure if I'll keep it, I wasn't that impressed with the dreaming elf Sarang head, she's pretty but I think I'll see when she arrives. The body will go to Alexandra, Nanuri 14.
The rolls.
They are all so beautiful, even more than in the photos when looked at closely!
Alexanda and Jay. I think Alexandra can be called Alex too...
Jay. Jay-man. :D He'll need clothes and then I'll photograph him with his Delf Yder uncles. :D
Alex has these Oscardoll eyes I bought two years ago from LDoll. I've had mixed feelings about these really blingy ones, the ones that Mariette (DES) have has darker pupil so it makes them look a bit more natural in a way, but these have this diamond thingy inside and I find it makes a bit difficult for the sight to focus... Or something.
Hina is soooo cute! I'm afraid when I put her next to Fleur (Juri 08) my screen will explode since both of them are SUPER CUTE! Hina's eyes are actually dark grey but they appear black.
Two of my doll heads still stayed at Jesmoth's and I'm totally exited about them too! XD
Pretty pretty heads @.@!!
ReplyDeleteI must say Hina is my favorite though, that smile is super cute!!! or it looks like she's smiling to me anyways :D
The face ups are so nice too. Alex's eyeshadow is so cool, I don't see many dark make up like that in dolls. And I like the eyes too~ sparkly :D
Jay lips are awesome /o/
They are! :D
DeleteHina is sooo cute! :D I love the smiling Sarang, she's so adorable as well as Juri 08 which is also smiling. ^^ I already took a photo of these two together and I think my head's gonna explode for them being so cuuute! XD
I've requested few darker face ups for my dolls, I love the smokey eyes and my descriptions for the face up is usually quite vague and this is what comes out from the artist. *___* She is so good! I've requested smokey from other artists too and I think what each one had made really suits the doll and their character. (Like my big DES, Mikiko, SO beautiful!!).
Jay - Jay-maaan need clothes. xD OMG he has so small head compared to my other boys, I'm so used to bobble heads he looks so slim besides them. He propably compensates that all with the wig.
Jesmoth is super talented, I adore her face-up work!
ReplyDeleteAll the heads look really lovely!
Those Oscardoll eyes do give Alex a bit of an otherwordly vibe~
Hina is the cutest x3 There's nothing wrong with a cuteness overdose I'd say~~
O I do think she is fantastic artist, in many ways. ^^ She even creates her own beautiful dolls. I'm really lucky to be able to have her face ups for so many of my dolls.
DeleteHehee, that's why I like the Oscardoll eyes, they are somehow very magical. :) And with the elf ears... The magic just comes with the doll. :D Alex got her own body now, and I got another rolling head with me today..
I'm sure there'll be more of Hina later on. ^^ Need to begin sewing for everybody and that takes so much time. But it's fun.