
The quick instagram photo from the parcel on our kitchen table. GOSH!
Armi: OHOY THERE!
Armi: Why are you still sipping your coffee when these poor souls are stuck in the box and can't breathe or have your coffee!
Me: Okay okay, I can drink my coffee while we open this box.
Mimmi and Emmi: Yay! Open the box! How do we do that?
Armi: We will gnaw it open! 8D
Mimmi: Yayyy!
Emmi: Let's do iiit!
NOMS NOMS NOMS!
Armi: *Face palm* They are so silly! But oh soooo cute!
Me: Eeeeh maybe this would be helpful when opening...
Armi: Perfect! You do it! 8D
Korean newspapers...
Armi: Oooo there are so many!
Mimmi: There might be sweet cakes for us!
Emmi: Or maybe there is doghnuts for us!
Me: Ooor maybe you guys should go and I'd do rest of this opening by myself?
After some argueing with Armi I continued this box opening by myself. HA. First box!
Certificates and manuals were included in each box. Yay.
First box had Minifee A-line boy body in it. This is my first boy Minifee body, I like it! Need to sew pants and trousers for my Tinyfairy boys too, so this guy will have his pants later on also. But where are his spare hands I ordered?
Second box had Minifee Moe line girl body, she has a glamour bust. I have plenty of girl hands so I didn't think it would've been necessary to order more, and I DO love #3 hands anyway. Still no boy hands I ordered.
The Feeple 60 box.
Here she is, and the event head and both pairs of hands I ordered too. The boy hands and Feeple 60 hands, I do love the hands, they are so pretty.
The hands. And I didn't know my wrist are so damn plump! :P So depressing!
I took the event head out from the bag, these new type of heads really have small eyes. I don't know if I like the small eyes, I'm more drawn into bigger eyes like the old type CP heads had. Otherwise it is really pretty head.Could work as a boy or a girl. I think.
Then closer look to Lunnula.. Fairyland, those eyes are way too big, I'd presume it would be easy for them to have smaller size eyes for their dolls, these acrylics shouldn't be more expensive in smaller size.
She is lovely, the small eyes are not my type to be honest. :P Or at least they'd look a lot better with smaller size of eyes.
I love these hands, I changed them for her. And Lunnula is not going to stay in this body, I removed her head after I got some more shots. I'll put either Celine or Chloe elf in this body.
Ah the boy hands need some more work. :P They don't fit. I'll sand them from inside a bit so they'll fit in, but for all the money you pay, you expect not to have to do something like that. Anyway, not a big deal. *shrug*
Heads are clinging towards each other, forehead magnets.
I don't have much to say about them. They are pretty.
All three bodies are waiting for their heads. Also: the Minifee body I bought from Finland shipped out yesterday so I'll soon have all three Minifee bodies for the heads I have at the face up artist's place and I don't need more than one Feeple 60 body. Yay. I wish FL would make the Feeple A-line (?) body again, it would be great to have some variety.
Armi: ... What you ordered is just corpses. That's quite gloomy! Poor you! We'll try to cheer you up later with the Neemos!
Ahhaha :D Armi is the best! ^___^
Corpses lol! The last phot is so funny~
ReplyDeleteI didn't know you could order headless bodies directly from FL, how cool!
FL makes some pretty boxes for their dolls, I love all the delicate ornaments *_*
Hope we get to see them with their respective heads soon~ Congrats!!!
Haha :D Armi is always happy to have new friends, but she's confused with the bodies. :)
DeleteOh yes! Minifee bodies can be ordered without heads and don't you know I was surprised when I realised that! XD You can't choose the hands for that but gladly the hands aren't that expensive and instead of a rolling head you can choose a pair of hands or feet!
I'll get three Minifee heads today. ^^ Just wait, I'll certainly take more photos of them too. :) Thank you so much. <3
Wow, your customs really cares about the details, don't they? and OMG that is a huuuge fee too ;_;... I detest EU customs!
ReplyDeleteAll the bodies and heads look good, I can't wait to see what you'll do with them~
Oh yes they do and they propably were sure I was trying to snuggle in something I shouldn't or trying to trick them otherwise... I don't know, maybe that was just routine check? WAY too big parcel and over x worth of money spent on it? NONE of my parcels sneak in without visiting customs and had to be paid first. I am a good citizen after all, even tough I weep for the super big fee. :P
DeleteI've already trying to sell the event head for a friend. HAhaa. ^^ GOing to take few photos from it soon so other people can see how it looks like with a wig and eyes etc. :)
Customs are always a pain! But good thing is that you were able to get your package!
ReplyDeleteThis was such a big order, congrats!! Lunnula is so pretty, I love her face sculpt! Also I agree with you, those eyes were huge!!
Poor Armi xD
I was happy it arrived yesterday and that I had a day off. ^^ It was fun.
DeleteI tried other eyes on her too, and for my surprise 12mm ED were really nice fit. :)
Haha, Armi can take on anything, she is tough little girl! ^^ And I'm so happy she wants to cheer me up. :)