Pages

Dec 18, 2016

Little Christmas Meet 10/12/2016

I invited some friends over to our buildings club room to have a little Christmas Doll Meet with all kinds of dolls! I had reserved the space for about a month in advance so I would have time to prepare for it and think about many things that has to do with the arrangements. There were Spica, Tiinyan, Lunaticz, Immarre, Peippo and me. I only took few photos but admired all of the lovely dolls. ^__^


Spica's boy. :D He was clearly happy to have his own sofa! :D




And with a tonttu / Santa's elf hat. ^^


Lunaticz's Bluefairy Tinyfairy boys and Tiinyan's Peakswood Vampire boy! :D Awesome!


A little groupshot!


Another group shot.


My Latidoll Yellow Momo (Christmas Elf), Tiinyan's little girl and Peippo's Yuuta?


The guardian Musketeer is ready!


Soomling and Azone. ^__^


Immarre's Minifee El and Shiwoo.


"No I didn't pack all the tarts in my basket!"


So happy face! ^__^ Many times seeing the Neemo happy faces makes me smile a lot too!

Thanks to all for the great meet, it was lovely to have you there. ^__^

I should've taken more photos but I think I concentrated on chatting this time aaand of course regretted it a bit later on, the club room was damn cold. I hadn't taken my ugly fleece coat off at all which tells a lot and my guests began to put on their coats and scarfs after first hour of the meet. How embarassing that was for me as the hostess of the meet. Anyway I decided fast to move our meet upstairst to my home, so that my friends wouldn't catch a cold and that we could begin in nice warm space. I must admit that taking photos can be challenge at our home especially in winter, so I kinda forgot to photograph anything more. I sent feedback to the office about the temperature of the club room and it wasn't a pleasant and friendly message. I had thought about having a craft meet or something in there and how can you do any crafs, sewing or anything if your hands are getting cold or if you can't sit on the chairs becouse they are so cold? Good club space going to be wasted since nobody wants to be in that cold place. I did get answer soon and I was told that they will keep me posted about the club rooms temperature. Hopefully they will be fixing it soon so I can check it out and arrange something new.

13 comments:

  1. Nice dollies! I do hope you had a wonderful time!
    Also, wishing for the service to fix the rooms temperatures soon, so you can enjoy them more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Musume <3 ^__^ Yes it was fun!

      Oh yeah I hope that too! As it would be so good place to have doll meet and would fit max 15 people! :D

      Delete
  2. Kiitos vielä kerran kivasta miitistä! Täydet pisteet emännälle! Tortut oli maittavia ja miittitila oli koristeltu kauniisti ^^ Ja sitten vielä ne tonttulakit! Aivan ihana idea ja tällainen käsityötaidoton arvostaa suuresti! :D Oli kyllä mukavaa päästä tapaamaan itselleen ihan uusia ihmisiä :3 Ja eihän tuo mikään suuri katastrofi ollut tuo kerhotilan kylmyys, kun miitin henki oli kuitenkin niin lämmin ;3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos itsellesi. :) Olipa kiva nähdä! Mukavaa että tonttulakit olivat mieluisia <3 ^__^ Ajattelin että voishan se olla kiva antaa jotain pientä joululahjan tapaista kuitenkin eikä nuo olleet iso vaiva tehdä. :) Toivottavasti korjaavat sen kerhotilan lämmitysjärjestelmän nimittäin siellä voisi olla kiva miittailla toisenkin kerran. :)

      Delete
  3. Kiitos tosi paljon miitistä! Itselle ainakin jäi muistoksi kiva tunnelma eikä kerhotilan viileys. Sitäpaitsi ei ollut sinun vika että kerhotilassa oli viileää joten älä nyt ihmeessä murehdi sitä. :) Sinänsä kerhotila sopi tosi hyvin miittipaikaksi.

    Joulutortut oli tosi hyviä ja ne pikkuiset tortut söpöjä! Hih tuo Lumikki-Azone kuvissa kun meinasi kähveltää tortut. XD

    Yosukella ainakin oli hauskaa kun tuolla tavoin leikkii sohvanvaltaajaa. XD Oli muuten kiva päästä näkemään sinun ja miehesi nuket, ja nyt Spica tahtoo entistä enemmän Bluefairy-pojan! <3 Sekä PeaksWood's tinyn!

    Kiitos tosiaankin myös niistä tonttulakeista! Ne ovat aivan ihania ja mahtia kun nyt voin ottaa omista nukeista kuvia ne päässään. :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos sinulle kun tulit. :) Hienoa että muutakin jäi mieleen xD kyllä siitä vielä hyvä kerhotila tulee kunhan ne korjaa lämpötilan.

      :D Hyvä että tortut maistui, minitorttuja oli hauska nysvätä, pitää hioa tekniikoita seuraavaan vuoteen! Minusta sillä Lumikilla oli vaan niin mainio ilme, juuri sopiva. :D

      HOHOO! Hyvä tietää että Bluefairyt inspiroi, kyllä ne on niin söpöjä ne kaikki, tulee sinulle valinnan vaikeus. ;)

      Kiva kun tykkäsit tonttulakeista. ^^ Onpa hauska joskus bongata kuvia nukeistasi niissä. :D

      Delete
  4. Kiitos tosi paljon miitistä! Itselle ainakin jäi muistoksi kiva tunnelma eikä kerhotilan viileys. Sitäpaitsi ei ollut sinun vika että kerhotilassa oli viileää joten älä nyt ihmeessä murehdi sitä. :) Sinänsä kerhotila sopi tosi hyvin miittipaikaksi.

    Joulutortut oli tosi hyviä ja ne pikkuiset tortut söpöjä! Hih tuo Lumikki-Azone kuvissa kun meinasi kähveltää tortut. XD

    Yosukella ainakin oli hauskaa kun tuolla tavoin leikkii sohvanvaltaajaa. XD Oli muuten kiva päästä näkemään sinun ja miehesi nuket, ja nyt Spica tahtoo entistä enemmän Bluefairy-pojan! <3 Sekä PeaksWood's tinyn!

    Kiitos tosiaankin myös niistä tonttulakeista! Ne ovat aivan ihania ja mahtia kun nyt voin ottaa omista nukeista kuvia ne päässään. :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like it was a fun meet! How cute that most dollies have matching hats!

    Hope they fix the temperature in that room, it's no fun at all to host anything and have your guests uncomfortable by something you can't change. Glad it all ended well for your meet and let's hope let you know when they fix that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it was great! ^__^ I also love the matching hats. :D

      I'm waiting for the info about the hobby room... It would be SO good space to hang around do things. Lots of space to photograph dolls.

      Delete
  6. What a wonderful sofa Spica's boy found! I can understand that he was happy to sit there. Beautiful dolls and a happy meet, I hope, even with the cold temperature in the room. I hope that they can fix that soon! No one wants to freeze!
    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, :D I'm glad I brought the sofas to the meeting. :D It was great to have all the dolls hanging around.

      Thank you Niina, it was great to have few days off from workm I do hope you had a good one too. :)

      Delete
  7. The furniture is lovely for a set-up and somehow they suit the holiday theme also ˜ I'm sure every one didn't mind so much, since you tried your best, but I'd also be sending an annoyed e-mail to the management! Ahaha :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love doll furniture and finally I'm glad I can have some outside from the show cases. :) I find the sofas quite festive with their stripey green and red fabrics. ^^

      And yes! I'm glad I sent them some annoyed email, why not, clearly there wasn't all good in that place! :D I hope they do something about it soon!

      Delete