I don't think I've introduced my Meow x Meow Lycee in my blog at all? I just photographed her for the Instagram when she arrived but I didn't remember to post any photos here. Ouch. It was Lycee's birthday few days ago, so I took few fun photos from the Meow x Meow girls! Sanni's little cafe seems to be quite popular. ^__^

My Lycee's name is Elise and here she is celebrating her birthday together with Miisa (Sahra, or Sarah?) and Tellervo (Maya).

The girls as sure having a lot of fun! :D And cake for everybody!

There are some special guests at Sanni's place, I wonder what do they celebrate! :D
Ahaha, I love the special guests x3 what a fun café set-up!
ReplyDeleteI'm sure all enjoyed their time at Sanni's. ;) Never know who will come to the cafe. ^__^
DeleteSuch lovely photos! And the special guests are so cute!
ReplyDeleteThank you, I'm hoping I would've remembered to move their hands to different poses while photographing. ^^; But they're all so cute! :D
DeleteHehee ihana kahvila! :) ♥
ReplyDeleteNiinpäs onkin! :) Soma! Kiitoksia ^-^
DeleteLove the photos!!! I want guests like that for my bday LOL!!! so much fun!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much. :) Hehee, they are special guests, I wonder if they'll come for a visit again.. ;)
DeleteLove the photos and all the tiny props!! And the Meow girls are so adorable <3 And those guest appear to be enjoying themselves :D
ReplyDeleteThank you! The Re-ment are quite good size for Pureneemo ;) and highly addictive too! Everybody has fun which is great! ^__^
Delete