Dec 1, 2019
Akiko - Luts Delf Christmas Event 2005 1/24
Yay, it's finally December. As a first Advent calendar doll I'm introducing Akiko. She's been with me since September 2006. She's a lovely girl, I really liked the shape of the eyes - as well as so many others - the sculpt of Juri 05 is super charming. I bought this girl from Den of Angels from someone whose nick was then Staci. She had the face up made by this artist and tough I really liked it the lips were worn and I wanted to refresh the look so I asked my friend Jesmo to make another one similar to the original one. Like most of my older dolls Akiko would need a fresh look on her as well as good new elastics and cleaning. This outfit is from Luts too I think, it was bought second hand soon after I received her and it's been her favourite for long time. The absolutely amazing wool socks are made by Letizia. Akiko got them as a gift when I had my 10 year doll hobby anniversary meet. Akiko had longer black Monique Gold wig earlier but I changed it to this natural black from same manufacturer few years back. Her eyes are from Enchanted Doll Eyes, size 18 I think, I just can't remember the colour. Here are few photos from Akiko in the set I build for these Christmas photos. I hope they'll bring you all things ending in 'olly. I'm trying to make the best photos I can, even if the light is not on my side in this as the time of the year it is what it is. I might want a light tent or what ever those are called someday. :)






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The photos are great and Akiko looks good in her outfit...I thought it was fun that she is all glamorous in her red and black and then she has her warm cosy socks on underneath...a girl after my own heart!
ReplyDeleteThe whole scene is lovely, all those tiny little props you have are fantastic!
x
Thank you Sharon. :) Akiko likes to look beautiful but she also likes her warm wool socks during the wintertime. I really like all the small items around there and it has been a long time since I've gathered them. xD Hugs.
DeleteAah, villasukat! A girl really needs those warm and cozy socks! She looks amazing! Hope that you enjoyed first Advent, Akiko looks like she had a great day!
ReplyDeleteVillasukat are the best! I can't knit properly but I hope to learn. :) Thank you, my Advent went mostly with dolls so it was a good one. Akiko enjoyed being a star. ;)
Delete