Pages

Dec 6, 2019

Alexandra - Fairyland Minifee Nanuri 14 6/24

It's been a bit busy lately but today is a day off as we have Finland's Independence Day! So yay! I took few extra photos from Alexandra as I didn't get all I wanted yesterday morning.

I feel really lucky to have found this head from our finnish forum back at 2014, she just had come with an order to local hobbyist and I had a chance to buy this beautiful Nanuri 14 head. I really like Fairyland's way to make those pointed ears, they kinda pinch me from the good spot as an old ElfQuest coming lover. She has Minifee A-line body which I also bought second hand at 2016, I believe  body with large bust and cutie legs. Her face up was made by Jesmo.

Alexandra has had one red wig which also was from Monique Gold Collection and which I totally ruined by trying to cut it shorter, so I had to order another one in the same red colour. I quite like the combo of light blue eyes and the red wig. She had pair of 14mm Oscardoll sparkly eyes I bought from LDoll, pretty but I really wanted to try out something new. These eyes are 12mm glass eyes with small iris bought from Alice's Collections. I quite like the look with the smaller eyes, it is maybe a little bit more difficult to set in nice position but otherwise it looks ok. I will need to see if I'll get another pair of light blue eyes from somewhere but with regular iris, she looks kinda angry doesn't she? Her blouse is made by Arcticstarstudio, shorts and socks by me and very very old Luts shoes with a new lacing since the old ringlets which hold the lacing was broken. I really like the shoes so it's sad that they are beginning to break from the surface. Christmas greetings from Alexandra!



















4 comments:

  1. The smaller eyes do make her look slightly angry with the world but still beautiful. I think the colour suits her and yes, the red hair and light blue eyes works very well together.
    Once again I love your setting, it's so nice and so realistic.
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, she does look angry doesn't she! xD That's what was bothering me! Maybe she's eaten too many gingerbreads. I think I'll really need to get her some eyes with bigger size eyes, I don't really want her to look really this angry. Thank you so much, I'm glad you like it. :) <3

      Delete
  2. She has a lovely red wig, looking all beautiful, and I know the feeling to try cutting doll wigs and not getting the result I want. Have been there and done that. Thought it would be almost like cutting human hair, but it is not. Well, lesson learned! :)

    Like her shoes! The new lacing looks great!

    Funny photo if her looking behind the armchair! Started to giggle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I do like her in red wigs, she's tried on many others but I think this red one suits her the best. Definitely not like human hair, I've tried several and i never learn. :D

      Thank you, I really like the shoes. <3 ^-^

      Ooo I was hoping her peeking the tree would be funny to others, I thought it was funny! :D

      Delete