I sent his head out to have a face up from Fyrd8th and oh gosh he came out so pretty! His wig is a fake fur wig from group order and eyes ar Enchanted Doll Eyes 14mm and all clothes made by me. I thought he'd like colourfull pants and shirt. His shoes are from Luts. I should actually buy some sort of fashion magazine so I could see what type of clothes young (ish) guys wear these days, my spouse only mostly wears black so that doesn't help. I think he looks really nice! Leo is slowly finding his personality and character, it's great to get to know him. :) It's great to introduce him to you!
Dec 7, 2019
Leo - Bluefairy Tinyfairy Gus 7/24
Like Bluefairy has done many times lately, they had said that Tinyfairy Gus will be a limited item after the last order period. I decided to order some doll shoes as well as the TF Gus head. I think we made a group order with some people. Anyway, Leo came home at March 2014, just for my birthday which was of course awesome. I bought a body in second hand for him too year later. He is such a cutie, first I didn't think I'd own a Gus but he is really gentle looking boy (with Classic Tinyfairy Gentle Body too ahahaaaa) silly joke there.
I sent his head out to have a face up from Fyrd8th and oh gosh he came out so pretty! His wig is a fake fur wig from group order and eyes ar Enchanted Doll Eyes 14mm and all clothes made by me. I thought he'd like colourfull pants and shirt. His shoes are from Luts. I should actually buy some sort of fashion magazine so I could see what type of clothes young (ish) guys wear these days, my spouse only mostly wears black so that doesn't help. I think he looks really nice! Leo is slowly finding his personality and character, it's great to get to know him. :) It's great to introduce him to you!









I sent his head out to have a face up from Fyrd8th and oh gosh he came out so pretty! His wig is a fake fur wig from group order and eyes ar Enchanted Doll Eyes 14mm and all clothes made by me. I thought he'd like colourfull pants and shirt. His shoes are from Luts. I should actually buy some sort of fashion magazine so I could see what type of clothes young (ish) guys wear these days, my spouse only mostly wears black so that doesn't help. I think he looks really nice! Leo is slowly finding his personality and character, it's great to get to know him. :) It's great to introduce him to you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
He's a very handsome lad, and his outfit is great on him. I know what you mean about what young lads wear these days, I think it's difficult because so many of them wear so many different styles where I am! I tend to just google but then I'm usually sewing for girls and I feel they are easier to dress!
ReplyDeletexx
Thank you Sharon! Sewing for boys means I should do research, sewing for girls is so much easier. :D I try to spy out some styles but I never seem to remember them when I begin sewing. I might need a small paperpad and pencil with me! :D Hugs x
DeleteHi Xaya!
ReplyDeleteI am enjoying seeing all your dolls, unfortunately I'm getting a little behind commenting on them all.
Gus is looking very handsome in the clothes you made him. It's not an easy feat finding something stylish for guys, most of it these days is quite casual, so even if you did have a catalogue, you wouldn't find anything really wonderful. I think you've done a better job yourself. :)
Big hugs,
X
Hello Xanadu, awww thank you so much for your lovely comments, I'm so happy if you have time to look at the photos, it's always takes more time to comment. Everything is appreciated. <3 ^-^ Thank you so much for your kind words about Leo's clothes, my goal is to try and find something nice and casual for each of my dolls and trying to find any references is always difficult. Hugs xx
DeleteHandsome Leo and a funny joke there! :D
ReplyDeleteI should check out the magazines too, to see what today's boys wear. I think, though, that it is rather unisex when it comes to clothes. Leo is looking great!
:) Boy styles are difficult, even tough I did chose a boy as my first doll. There are so many different styles around but if you just go to work and home there's not that much to see. I like casual and simple but to some dolls I'd really like to try something else.
Delete