Pages

Dec 8, 2019

Lulu - Fairyland/Luts Minifee Soo 8/24

I bought Soo as a head in March 2013 from from my friend SweetNeat. I put this head on a A-line body for a while and then changed again on 2017 when I got my hands on Minifee B-line body and decided she could have that one. I think it really suits her, the old Luts Minifee bodies - from which I'm not sure if this one is from Fairyland or Luts - are one of my favourites of the single jointed bodies there are around. It's not the best poser but it sure is lovely. Lulu and Leo are a couple and I think they look really cute together. ^---------^

Lulu's face up is made by Jesmo, her eyes are 16mm from Enchanted Doll and wig is made by talented SweetNeat Crafts. Her clothes are mady by me except the shirt, it's made by talented Atelier Momoni adn the fabric is just superb with the cats! The sneakers are so old that I can't remember where they were bought from. They are really good shape still even if they are really old. So, put on your monkey sneakers and dance with Lulu! :D





















4 comments:

  1. She's a very pretty girl and I like her outfit, particularly the tee shirt fabric, how cute are those cats!
    I remember those sneakers, I got the cherries and the skulls ones that were about around the same time, I think I got mine from either Releaserain or Mimiwoo :) and like you, I still have mine too!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to correct the text about the shirt, it's made by Atelier Momoni, I bought it from their stand at LDoll one year. It's so cute! Ooo the cherries and skulls, I think I did see those sneakers a lot! :D Those days and all doll things from the early hobby years. I'm so glad to have these shoes. :D <3 Hugs!

      Delete
  2. It is a delight to look at these photos you post. Lulu and Leo are acute couple! And having things from the early days in this hobby is great. It can give you almost a feeling of new, if you have them away for a while. Cute sweatshirt! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoy them. ^-^ When I first got Leo I thought that he and Lulu make really cute couple. I really like the feeling of old new things, when I dig them out since they've been around for long. :)

      Delete