Kaisla wears her limited Dreaming Lin dress, necklace, wristband and headband with shoes by Bluefairy. Her wig is made by SweetNeat, cardigan by Maram Banu and socks by me. Say hello for my sweet girl. Thank you!
Dec 9, 2019
Kaisla - Bluefairy Tinyfairy Lin 9/24
Bluefairy Tinyfairy Limited Midsummer Night's Dreaming Lin was the first limited series doll that I fell in love for good. I really wanted to have this doll! And I did, she came home on October 2006 which thus made her my fourth doll. I named her Kaisla, which means "reed" in english. Midsummer Night's Dreaming Xiao and Lin were second limiteds that came with magical "Misty Rose" skin which I guess was just less red and more like yellowish normal skin. I've changed Kaisla's look very little from the original, she has blonde wig, face up is still the same as it was when she arrived and she sometimes wears some of the limited set clothes she came with. Her eyes are light blue... noooot exactly sure if they are resin eyes or glass, I think they propably are glass. Anyway, I might want to change them as they are a bit too big. Kaisla is looking for me re-inventing her style since she looks like a pile of cream topped with cream with yellow and more cream. She's like a cake! Ahem, lets get this together:
Kaisla wears her limited Dreaming Lin dress, necklace, wristband and headband with shoes by Bluefairy. Her wig is made by SweetNeat, cardigan by Maram Banu and socks by me. Say hello for my sweet girl. Thank you!









Kaisla wears her limited Dreaming Lin dress, necklace, wristband and headband with shoes by Bluefairy. Her wig is made by SweetNeat, cardigan by Maram Banu and socks by me. Say hello for my sweet girl. Thank you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kaisla just looks perfect to me - so serene and soft with the creamish colors. She is so pretty. I like her cardigan and necklace.
ReplyDelete^-^ I'm glad you like Kaisla. Cardigan is absolutely delicate, it has this lace knit. I think I should've put the necklace around her neck twice. I forgot that, it's been so long since she's been wearing that thing. Thank you. <3
DeleteShe looks lovely but it'll be fun to restyle her, and the beauty of BJDs is, if you don't like her new look you can always go back to this one, can't you! I really like her cardigan, it's so prettily knitted.
ReplyDeletex
She might keep the blonde hair as I have three Lins and each of them has different colours, but getting the clothes right will be the most difficult thing for Kaisla. <3 I treasure all knits as I can't do it myself. :D Maram Banu and her mom are really talented and their creations are beautitul. Hugs.
Delete