Pages

Dec 10, 2019

Xiu and Ping-Mei - Soom Teeniegem Ai 10/24

Soom Teeniegem Winnie Dee limited series was released at the beginning of 2010. I had a lots of thoughts about it, mostly if I should go for it or not. I wasn't sure about the whole deer leg business even if the doll itself was really cute. I thought when I bought this doll, that if I wouldn't feel it they could always be sold. When dolls are bought I buy them to keep, not to sell, but sometimes it just doesn't work and that's always disappointing. They came home at March 2010 and I decided to keep the Ai Romantic head with the neutral Teeniegem body which came with the limited set. I really liked both heads, so I ordered another Teeniegem body for the Ai open eye head on October 2010.

Xiu is the name of the Romantic droopy eared head and Ping-Mei is the open eyed one. Both girls have face up by Jesmo, Xiu's eyes are slightly opened by her too. The hooves and antlers were sold long time ago, I prefer them with the human legs and feet even tough the hooves were really funny. Xiu's eyes are Glassaugen light blue in 12mm and wig from Soom, Ping-Mei's eyes are random glass in black 14mm and wig from Crobidoll.

Xiu's shirt is by Kaede, Ping-Mei's socks are bought from Ldoll years ago and rest of the clothes by me. Shoes, not sure where they are from but I do like them a lot. They are twins, Xiu is the more in charge and Ping-Mei likes to lurk in the background. Christmas greetings to you all!

















2 comments:

  1. What a cute pair they are! And so nicely dressed. I like that they are twins but they still have their own personalities and are not dressed or wigged exactly the same.
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh they are so cute! Thank you so much Sharon. <3 ^-^ Hugs x

      Delete