Pages

Dec 11, 2019

Fleur - Fairyland Minifee Juri 08 11/24

I know I'm super lucky to have this doll, the Juri 2008 is very highly desired doll that if you really want one you'll have to pay a lot. I was so happy my friend Uninu sold this head for me. I borrowed the money from a friend as I didn't have the price of the head at that time. I of course paid my friend back as soon as I could but getting this particular doll sculpt back made me cry. I had sold my first one becouse I needed money to travel back to my parents home as mom was sick and dad needed me to go there since he was going trough some tough times too. I'm glad I could be with mom, but I still regretted selling the doll I originally bought, so Fleur is my second Juri 08, just she didn't meet the first one. Juri 08 is a one special sculpt as it resembles the original 2005 Juri so much, I find the facial features especially cute. And the elf ears, they're something that got my attention too.

Her face up is made by Jesmo, eyes are resin eyes in 14mm, wig and clothes made by me and the super cute shoes by Summomo. Fleur looks really cute in anything she wears and I will be writing more about this outfit later on, as this is not only one I sewed a while back.

Please say hello to Fleur. :)






























4 comments:

  1. Oh Fleur you are a beautiful doll, and so photogenic too!
    Great choice of wig Xaya!
    Big hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, she is so lovely to photograph. ^__^
      Thanks for the compliment on wig, I still have lot to learn with wig making but I'm glad this fits her so well. Hugs hugs. <3 ^-^

      Delete
  2. Fleur is beautiful and you can see how much you love her by the photos you've taken of her because you've really brought her to life. She's lovely!
    It's great that you were able to get her again after having to sell your first one, but sometimes real life comes along and we have to do things that we don't always enjoy doing but know that it's important that we do so.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is so lovely and it was joyful to photograph her. ^__^ I'm glad it shows. Real life comest first, and I'd do anything for my family if I needed to. Another doll can always be bought if really wanted when the time is better for it. :)

      Delete