As well as other dolls representing this family, she has black and white hair, mostly black clothes with some accent colours with them. I think they're the obligatory gothic gang in my crew. (I don't know anything about that style either so bear with me. xD). Her wig is made by Uninu, face up and clothes by me and shoes by Bluefairy. She's a silly little girl and I think she's really waiting for Christmas Eve! :D Say Merry Christmas to Armi!!!
Dec 12, 2019
Armi - Bobobie 27cm Doll March Elf 12/24
Many might not know that Irma, one of my most important characters was actually a drawing first, before she came a doll. In some point I had drawn her a kid brother/sister and I also wanted to dollify this character. But, I wanted a girl and I wanted to call her Armi, I think the name was given to her by my friend Elina. I'm not sure if I drew her first but I had been looking out for a doll which could represent her. I found Bobobie's site and from there a perfect little doll for this character! Armi, you may see, is Irma's half sister. Their mom was married for several times and Armi is one of the children that came out of who know which boyfriend or husband. Irma takes care of her kid sister, even tough she's not very keen on doing that.
As well as other dolls representing this family, she has black and white hair, mostly black clothes with some accent colours with them. I think they're the obligatory gothic gang in my crew. (I don't know anything about that style either so bear with me. xD). Her wig is made by Uninu, face up and clothes by me and shoes by Bluefairy. She's a silly little girl and I think she's really waiting for Christmas Eve! :D Say Merry Christmas to Armi!!!











As well as other dolls representing this family, she has black and white hair, mostly black clothes with some accent colours with them. I think they're the obligatory gothic gang in my crew. (I don't know anything about that style either so bear with me. xD). Her wig is made by Uninu, face up and clothes by me and shoes by Bluefairy. She's a silly little girl and I think she's really waiting for Christmas Eve! :D Say Merry Christmas to Armi!!!
Labels:
bjd,
bjdhobby,
bobobie,
bobobiedoll,
doll,
dollhobby,
elf march,
hartsilapset
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a sweet little Christmas elf she makes Xaya! I am enjoying all your photos and it's really lovely to see all the different dolls you own. :)
ReplyDeleteBig hugs,
X
P.S. Sorry about the delete, spelling at fault.
Hi Xanadu! She is one of my cutest dolls, thank you so much. ^__^ I'm happy you like them, I think that each doll shows that they definitely are my doll. At least I hope so. Hugs
DeleteDon't worry about the delete. I'll remove it. ^3^
Although I'm late (you might read why on my blog!) I just wanted to comment anyway. I really like this little doll, I used to have a doll from Bobobie and I think that they're a really underrated company. I think their doll sculpts are very sweet. I currently have this body with a different head, I love how long and gangly it is. Great photos! I hope you had a really great Christmas.
ReplyDeletexx
I've read your blog, it's a relief that your husband is doing better and the gets treatment for his diabetes. And that thing on wheels, fantastic name, Thunderbolt! Thank you so much for commenting so much, even when you've been so busy with other things. <3
DeleteThat's what I like this body too! The long limbs are perfect for little Armi's look. :) Hugs. xxx