Pages

Dec 10, 2020

Little Granny's Christmas 10/24

The night is turning towards morning in the north where Little Granny and her friends live. Cottage is silent and Granny can sleep for a little bit longer with her friends. 
Yö kääntyy aamuun pohjoisessa, missä Pikku Mummo ja hänen ystävänsä asuvat. Mökki on hiljainen ja Mummo ystävineen saa vielä hetken levätä.
 
 
 
 
What is this dark shadow lurking on Granny's front door? 
Mikä on tämä tumma hahmo väijymässä Mummon kotiovella?
 
 
It knocks on the door demandingly.
Se koputtaa oveen vaativasti.
 
 
Little Granny: Who is making this awful racket so early in the morning! 
Pikku Mummo: Voi juukelssoni kuka pittää tämmöstä älämölöä näin aikasin!
 
 
Little Granny: GOSH IS THE GRIM REAPER HIMSELF COMING TO GET GRANNY!
Pikku Mummo: JÖSSES SENTÄÄN ONKO SE KUOLO TULLU KORJOOMAAN MUMMELIN!
 
 
Dark shadow speaks: Calm down, Little Granny. It's me, Lila the Fairy Godmother.
Little Granny: Goodness sake, I almost fainted. Why do you wear such a dark cape? It'll scare little grannies like myself.
Tumma varjo puhuu: Rauhoitu Pikku Mummo. Se olen minä, Lila, haltiatarkummi. 
Pikku Mummo: Hyvät hyssykät, melkein pyörryin. Miksi sinulla on noin musta viitta? Se peljästyttää tämmöset pikku mummelit.
 
Lila: I'm sorry I scared you. I need to talk to you about an urgent matter.
Little Granny: It's allright, no harm done. What's wrong?
Lila: Anteeksi kun säikytin sinut. Minulla olisi kiireellistä asiaa. 
Pikku Mummo: Kaikki ookoo, ei tässä mitään käynyt. Mikä on vialla?
 
 
Lila: Can I come in to tell you, it's a chilly morning?
Little Granny: Sure, yes, how rude of me not to ask you first. Please come in. 
Lila: Voinko tulla sisään kertomaan, on vilpoisa aamu? 
Pikku Mummo: Toki, toki, olenpas törttö kun en ensinnä kysynyt. Tule sisään ole hyvä.  

 
 
 
 
Little Granny: What's the matter? How come you travelled so far from your magical forest?
Lila:  I've been looking for my goddaughter for a quite while now. Have you by any chance seen her? 
Pikku Mummo: Mikäs hätänä? Mitenkä sinä nyt matkustit niin kauas taika metsästäsi?
Lila: Olen etsinyt kummityttöäni melkoisen pitkään jo nyt. Oletko mahdollisesti nähnyt häntä?

 
Little Granny: Well, I wouldn't know, we have quite a lot of people walking past this hill.
Lila: Well I think you'd recognize her for the looks, she is small and wears a crown.
Pikku Mummo: No, en ole ihan varma, tämän mäen yli kulkee aika paljon väkeä. 
Lila: Olen aika varma, että tunnistaisit hänet, hän on melko pieni ja hänellä on kruunu päässä.

 
Lamb has woken up on the quiet noise of conversation.
Lammas on herännyt hiljaiseen jutusteluun. 
 
 
Lamb: Baaa baaa baa!
Pink Bear: Yes we heard that too.
Little Elf: Granny's got a visitor. 
Lammas: Bäääb bäää bää!
Pinki Nalle: Kyllä mekin kuultiin.
Pikku Tonttu: Mummolla on vieras. 
 
 
Little Elf, Lamb and Pink Bear walk to the front door where Little Granny and Lila are chatting about Lila's goddaughter Princess.  
Pikku Tonttu, Lammas ja Pinkki Nalle saapuvat ulko-ovelle eteiseen, jossa Pikku Mummo ja Lila juttelevat Lilan kummitytär prinsessasta.

 
Pink Bear: Did you tell her that I found a crown from the pond yesterday?
Pinkki Nalle: Kerroitko hänelle, että löysin kruunun lammelta eilen? 
 
 
Little Granny: That must've slipped my mind, I didn't recall that yet.
Lila: A crown? From the pond?
Pikku Mummo: No se varmaan unohtui, en vielä muistanut koko asiaa. 
Lila: Kruunun? Lammesta? 
 
 
Pink Bear: Not from the pond itself, but there's a campfire place and old logs for seats and it was there behind one of the logs in the snow.
Pinkki Nalle: Ei lammesta sentään, mutta siellä on nuotiopaikka jonka ympärillä on tukkeja istuimiksi. Se oli toisen tukin takana lumessa. 
 
Little Elf: You should go to show Lila where you found it, I will make breakfast and you can eat when you come back. 
Pink Bear: I'm on it already. 
Lamb: Baaaa! *Adventure time!*
Pikku Tonttu: Sinun pitäisi näyttää Lilalle mistä löysit sen, minä teen aamiaista ja voitte sitten syödä kun tulette takaisin. 
Pinkki Nalle: Olen jo menossa. 
Lammas: Bääää! *Seikkailu aika!*
 
 
Little Granny: Lamb, you'll have to stay home this time. You can help Little Elf make breakfast. 
Lamb: ? *Clearly isn't happy about this desicion*
Pikku Mummo: Lammas, sinun pitää tällä kertaa jäädä kotiin. Voit auttaa Pikku Tonttua aamiaisen kanssa. 
Lammas: ? *Ei selvästikään ole tyytyväinen tähän päätökseen*
 
 
Little Granny: Let's go, we'll show you where Pink found the crown. 
Pikku Mummo: Mennään, me näytetään sinulle mistä Nalle löysi sen kruunun. 
 
 
Little Elf: Come on Lamb, they will come back and I'll give a gingerbread while we're waiting. 
Lamb is sulking, Granny's always taken her along. 
Pikku Tonttu: Tulehan nyt Lammas, he tulevat takaisin ja saat piparkakun odottaessamme. 
Lammas mököttää, Mummo on aina ottanut hänet mukaan kaikkialle. 
 
 
 
 

1 comment: