Had made order to Latidoll on January and didn't really expect to have any news from Latidoll during my holiday, Mina was shipped out before I got home so she was in customs until I came home and paid the custom fees etc. Good thing is that she came via EMS, which had been on hold since Covid19 started last year. I'm not sure when the EMS started to work again but I hope it will be around now.
I ordered Mina and one extra head for my Emily who had fallen on her nose so the tip was cracked. I know it might not be a big issue but I wanted to buy another head for her despite the resin match might not be that great. Again, I've mostly had my phone with me so not-so-great (TM) quality photos from Mina. I'm trying to be more active here and eventually get back into DSLR too. Latidoll has made a similar move like Fairyland and renew their website. If you have an account/points/orders at Latidoll's old site you should go and take screencaps from everything and save your history. Their old site weren't marked as safe, but there seems not to be problems with the new site.
Leni keeping guard for the parcel.
This limited cover is a slip over the reasonable sized Lati Yellow box! Remember when the boxes where the size of horses for Lati Yellow???
The yellow box! I've always liked Lati's boxes, I've had Lati Red big boy too back at the days and he was wonderful, just didn't work with my bigger headed girls so I sold him.
Lati Yellow Manual.
Yay, the bubble wrap mummy! I was surprised she didn't have the eyes but I found them later packed with the other stuff.
Waiiii look at that worriesome little face. She's adorable and soooo.. fleshy in colour!
Fullset outfit and COA, I don't think I got a COA with Katie (Emily basic), maybe it is for the limited items, I took a photo of it but don't want to post it here.
Two bundles of heads? I only ordered one extra head.
Here's Katies new head!
It is ... very fleshy coloured, the new one, but the face up is still the same and I swithced the heads already. Katie's original head went into storage for now.
Apparently winking face was a gift. I didn't plan any extra heads so it will stay in the box until some time. I don't know what to do with it. It is cute but not planned.
The fullset stuff! Yay! I really love the polar bear outfit and the wig, eyes, putty and the hands, they're just so cute!
The glass eyes she had were nice but I chose these green Kanis Augen eyes from my eye box. One of these eyes is actually broken but they're still useable. I would maybe want her to have light blue or something but as I like Kanis eyes a lot, I would propably need to buy 14mm with small iris instead of 12mm so they would cover the sides of the eye better, and I'm not sure if they would fit inside the head. We'll see if I'll order more eyes to try on or what. I think glass is great material for my smaller dolls so I might stick with these for few reasons and one of them being these eyes don't have big domes.
The outfit was a bit of a fiddle to get in becouse her fingers get stuck inside the sleeves, wig works great.
O mi gosh I'm gonna melt the fullset is s u p e r c u t e!!!
Here's Katie and new gal, I named her Sohvi!
Lati Gang with Pocketfairies. They're all super cute! I'm happy with them. ^--^
If you made it this far, thank you so much. I've recently bought two boy dolls and they should both be in the country quite soon so expect few more (badly photographed) box openings. What I actually thought was that even tough the photos can always be better, I still want to share things in this blog and concentrate on better photography later. I've tried to do doll stuff this last holiday week, and it's been good to have time just for me. My fiance already had started his work after holidays and sometimes one just needs time to be alone with hobbies.

















Pity about your tiny doll's nose, but I guess these things happen sometimes. I adore your Sohvi, she looks so much like she needs a cuddle! I also like the winking head, I think that will be fun to paint.
ReplyDeleteBig hugs,
X
Oh I was super sad when she fell ;n; but I'm happy I got her new head even tough it is a little different colour. Sohvi, that outfit of hers feels like she's a little kitten and begins to purr anytime soon. (Despite of being a polar bear <3 ).
DeleteHugs ^-^
Oh, the feeling of a doll falling. Hope that you someday can fix the nose. The new head looks cute. Sohvi looks so worried, I wonder about what. She needs hugs and reassurance that all is fine!Congratulations on getting her home! :)
ReplyDeleteI was so sad when Katie faced the hard glass shelf. =_= I'm happy she now has a new head and that Lati agreed to sell me one as they propably wouldn't if I hadn't bought it straight from them.
DeleteSohvi is so worriesome, I don't yet know why she's worried but I'm sure she'll tell us later. :) <3 Thank you, I'm happy to have her with me. ^^