Not sure, but I think she's looking for someone to give the flower to.
I didn't get many photos from them all, but I trust that Sherimi and Tiinyan will have more photos in their blogs!
TheFairchildren's Hilde and Pipos kitty which name I don't remember, but they're cute!
If it fits, I sits. And thus the coffee bag bag was filled with panther. She belongs to Sarqq.
Sounds like a fun and delicious meet up!
ReplyDeleteI adore your carefully detailed sewing, I think your work is on par with Azone's detailed clothes~~
It was great! :D
DeleteThank youuu <3 I'm trying to sew neatly and be very detailed. Don't always deliver but I'm glad Penni's clothes became quite cute! ^^
What a nice meetup!!! My brother is always meeting with friends for board games and whenever He buys a new one I'm his guinea pig XD! There's some nice ones.
ReplyDeleteLove the clothes you made for Penni, and the photos you took of her are so pretty! She doesn't look that small haha
Hehee :D My spouse would want me to participate in the games more but I just don't have the patience for long games. Some of them can last several hours. I'd rather use that time for sewing. XD Even if I like some games, not all. xD
DeleteThank you <3 I find that her photos were really nice. <3 ^^
Lovely (and yummy) meet up! I think I saw your cakes on Instagram, and they looked amazing!!
ReplyDeleteI loved the outfit you made for Penni, she is just so small and cute!! Gorgeous dolls at the meet up, I hope you had a lot of fun!
Aww thank you Musume <3 ^^ The cakes were really good, I'm glad I made them. :D
DeleteOh the dolls at the meet up were really fantastic, especially I love how Safir's Cuprit looks, her colour is just amazingly beautiful. And I'm sad I didn't have a proper photo of her.
Olen milloin tahansa valmis uhrautumaan uudestaan kakunsyöjäksi! ;D Vitsit, että oli se hyvää! ♥
ReplyDeletePenni oli kyllä suloinen ilmestys! Oli kiva nähdä hänet livenä ^^
Haha, kassillinen mustaa kahvia! XD
Haha :D Hyvä että uhrautujia löytyy! :D Niitä saatetaan tarvita toistekin!
DeleteKiitos, minustakin oli kiva nähdä sinun nukkeja, etenkin Olavia <3 Niin söpö pieni kisunen ~~~
Juuri niin! :D Mustaa kahvia, asenteella!
Kiitokset mukavasta miitistä :3 Oli kyllä aivan taivaallista tuo sinun tekemä kakku, enemmän kuin mielelläni söisin toistekin ;D
ReplyDeleteKomppaan Tiinyania, Penni oli niin ihana! ♥ Täytynee jatkossa katsella tarkemmin myös noita animehahmo-Neemoja :3
Kiitos myös sinne suuntaan! :) Ihanaa että kakku oli hyvää, xD toivoin että siitä tykätään kun se on jotenkin niin hyvää minustakin!
DeleteHehee, Penni on vaan niin omituisen kiva pieni nukke! :) Minulla on vielä pre-orderissa se Nao Tomori ja jostain syystä senkin ulkonäkö iski, ei ole kovin hymyilevä muta ei yhtä ilmeetön kuin Penni. :D
Söpöjä kuvia Pennistä ja muutenkin näyttää siltä, että teillä on ollut kiva miitti! :)
ReplyDeleteKiitos Sanna! :) Oli tosi kivaa kyllä.
DeleteOi vau! Kiitos, olen todella otettu! ;) Itsehän seuraan blogiasi ja olen juuri menossa katsastamaan uudet postaukset, luen kaiken vaikken usein kommentoikaan. :) Olen ollut iltavuorossa eikä kaikkea ehdi tsekkailla aamusta, onneksi on viikonloppu edessä niin voi rauhassa lukea. <3
ReplyDeleteIhana päivä, sää, nuket, seura ja kuvat! Ei tarvitse muuta! Penni on todella pieni ja söötti! Hauskaa kesän alkua sinulle!
ReplyDelete:D Eipä sitä paljoa muuta mukavaan päivään tarvitse. :) Kiitos, Penni kiittää! Mukavaa kesän alkua myös sinulle! :)
Delete