Dec 3, 2019
Cheryl - Fairyland Minifee Shushu 3/24
Cheryl is one of the recent purchases I've made. Well, recent and recent - THIS YEAR - lol! I bought the head from our local doll community. I thought she would be great on one older Minifee B-line body buuuuut the colour of course didn't match as she was newer than the body and I really liked the Ruth head that came with that body. More about Ruth later. ;) Cheryl - Shushu has face up made by Sarqq and they made just super fantastic job with her too! I had always liked Shushu as a sculpt and sometimes when the rigth time and price comes around it's great to take a leap towards it. Her body is Fairyland Minifee Moe line body with full bust, I traded Delf DES for this body with my friend Uninu and I think we are both happy. I know bigger dolls aren't my thing so much so it was good that she wanted to trade it. Anyway! Cheryl is still looking for her style, and I sewed this blouse for her as well as the leggings. Leggings could've been a tad bit longer but there just wasn't any fabric around. It was really small piece of fabric. Wig and shoes are from Monique Gold collection, eyes are from Enchanted Doll 14mm, clothes by me and face up by the fantastic Sarqq. Lets meet Cheryl everybody! :D








Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Another lovely girl, I really like her top, it's perfect for her.
ReplyDeleteI also really like the setting you have photographed this girl in.
Hugs Sharon x
Thank you Sharon, this top was my first try with new pattern and took quite a long time. I'm glad you like the setting, it's fun to arrange all the tiny things around. :D I wish I'd have more space. Hugs <3 ^-^
DeleteVery Christmassy photos Xaya, and a lovely model too!
ReplyDeleteBig hugs,
X
I'm glad to hear that! ^____^ The goal was Christmas so I'm glad it came out like that. Big Hugs to you too Xanadu. <3
DeletePretty girl! Love her shoes!
ReplyDeleteThank you dear. :) The shoes are really nice, they're from Monique Gold Collection. Not the best fit but I cut in some thin layer of cork so they fit a lot better. :D
Delete