Odessa came to me on May 2012. She's such a sweet girl! May is the iconic sculpt of Bluefairy and they have sculpted this little face in many sizes. I'm vey happy to have this little girl. Isn't she cute? Her wig is from Leeke, eyes are Hand Glass Craft mauve in 14mm, face up is by Bluefairy as well as outfit and shoes. It was great to have Bluefairy in the LDoll when they came there as I bought few cute outfits from them and it's super good to have nice outfits for all of my dolls. Especially for the smaller ones as I'm really lazy sewing for them. :D Say hello to Odessa!
Dec 4, 2019
Odessa - Bluefairy Shinyfairy May (1.) 4/24
I was totally desperate to get Shinyfairy May in the first sculpt that Bluefairy created in SF size. Bluefairy modded the sculpt in totally different one for the second edition and changed it back to the third. The first and third Shinyfairy May look similar, but the second was really different from the mouth. I don't know why they did that but they did anyway. Maybe the Bluefairy enthusiasts got them changing the sculpt back looking more like Tinyfairy May like it was originally. My friend Uninu helped me to get this girl from Y!Japan and this doll was quite pricey as I can recall. And just few days or week or so after I had paid this girl Bluefairy noticed that they are going to make a final sale for the SF May 1st. It wasn't good luck for me, I always hope I can make the best deals with dolls I buy from second hand market and this time I really didn't. Doesn't everybody want the best deal? Anyway!
Odessa came to me on May 2012. She's such a sweet girl! May is the iconic sculpt of Bluefairy and they have sculpted this little face in many sizes. I'm vey happy to have this little girl. Isn't she cute? Her wig is from Leeke, eyes are Hand Glass Craft mauve in 14mm, face up is by Bluefairy as well as outfit and shoes. It was great to have Bluefairy in the LDoll when they came there as I bought few cute outfits from them and it's super good to have nice outfits for all of my dolls. Especially for the smaller ones as I'm really lazy sewing for them. :D Say hello to Odessa!







Odessa came to me on May 2012. She's such a sweet girl! May is the iconic sculpt of Bluefairy and they have sculpted this little face in many sizes. I'm vey happy to have this little girl. Isn't she cute? Her wig is from Leeke, eyes are Hand Glass Craft mauve in 14mm, face up is by Bluefairy as well as outfit and shoes. It was great to have Bluefairy in the LDoll when they came there as I bought few cute outfits from them and it's super good to have nice outfits for all of my dolls. Especially for the smaller ones as I'm really lazy sewing for them. :D Say hello to Odessa!
Labels:
bjd,
bjdhobby,
bluefairy,
doll,
dollhobby,
hartsilapset,
may,
nukke,
original shinyfairy may,
shinyfairy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sweet little girl! May was always my favourite Blue Fairy sculpt too and I had her in the MSD size, but I think her eyes were a different shape to this little ones eyes, my girls eyes were slightly less almond shaped I think. I love the little teeth on this sculpt too :)
ReplyDeletex
She is so sweet! :) I love May, I have Tinyfairy May as well as Pocketfairy Minimay and two May Valentine. Loving the 'Fairy so much. ^__^ I agree, the eyes are not excactly the same in this size. And the little teeth are so cute! <3 Hugs
DeleteShe is such a darling with her little teeth. :) Love her eyes a lot.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, she is such a little sweetheart. <3 ^-^
DeleteWhat a pretty little doll, she has a very innocent look about her and I love her teeth. All my favourite dolls have teeth. :)
ReplyDeleteBig hugs,
X
ShinyFairy May is such a cutie, May in many sizes are cuties. ^-^ <3 Thank you <3 hugs x
Delete