Back at 2011 I had my eyes on Angeldolls.UK, as they had many nice dolls in stock! I was focused on ordering Bluefairy Something Special Louis Valentine and Basic Pocketfairy Yoko! I still remember how amazing it was to get them. ^-^
Here is a link to Ofelia's arrival story and here's a link to Angus' arrival photos. I love my Bluefairies, even tough I've not played with them for long time. But now that everyone has their appointment in the calendar, even if I couldn't actually do anything else but take a snapshot or three that's more than what I've done in so many years. Anyway, back then buying two dolls at that time felt great option. They were in stock, so it meant they arrived rather fast. And as UK was in EU (?? I think) there was no custom fees. Angus is Tinyfairy Louis Valentine Special (fullset) and Ofelia is Pocketfairy Yoko with girl body (basic). They are so cute. Photos aren't best, which is not a surprise. I'll get into the camera thing eventually. And I don't want to post things late all the time so I guess we'll go with this and eventually get back to nicer backgrounds and such nice things. We bought some interesting wallpapers which I really want to use, but I might have to do some crafting first. There's no room for a roombox or a diorama which could stay put for long but I might be able to cook up some wall papered backgrounds so they would at least have some color and not be so bland.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
+ Angus got cleaned, new eleastics for body, old elastics for hands.
+ New stripey shirt and gray socks
+ Changed eyes but might need smaller iris and flat dome to make her eyes visible.
+ Ofelia changed body elastics
+ New tights
What they need:
- Angus: his glasses need nose pad things before he can wear them again.
- Ofelia: Dress, shirt and perhaps a hat. I have the general idea of the outfit.






No comments:
Post a Comment