Pikku Tonttu ystävineen löysivät itkevän Posti Tontun istumasta kannon nokassa metsän siimeksessä.

Postal Elf: Thank you all for saving me and my kickslead and mailbag!
Posti Tonttu: Kiitos teille kaikille kun pelastitte minut ja kelkkani ja postilaukkuni!

Postal Elf: But what are we going to do next? We are quite far from everywhere.
Posti Tonttu: Mutta mitä me tehdään seuraavaksi? Ollaan aika kaukana kaikesta.

Little Elf: Maybe we should head back to Little Granny's cottage?
Pikku Tonttu: Ehkä meidän pitäisi suunnata takaisin Pikku Mummon mökille?

Little Granny: I think we can't reach my cottage before nightfall.
Pikku Mummo: Voi olla ettemme ehdi mökkiin ennen illanhämärää.

Pink Bear: I'm hungry... We should get something to eat.
Pinkki Nalle: Minulla on nälkäkin... Meidän pitäisi saada jotain syötävää.

Reindeers have dared to come closer to them.
Reindeer: We know a good place nearby.
Squinty Reindeer: Yeah, there's a nice big spruce with large protecting branches, we will all fit there. And some really nice hay and lichen!
Porot ovat uskaltautuneet lähemmäs.
Poro: Me tiedetään kiva paikka täsä lähellä.
Sirrisilmäinen poro: Joo, tässä lähellä on iso kuusi jossa on laajat suojaavat oksat, mahdumme kaikki sinne. Ja tosi hyvää heinää ja palleroporojäkälää!

Pink Bear: Thank you kindly for your offer but we propably can't digest hay or lichen.
Little Granny: And I think we will need a warm place over night.
Pinkki Nalle: Kiitos paljon tarjouksesta mutta me ei varmaan voida syödä heinää tai jäkälää.
Pikku Mummo: Ja minä luulen, että tarvitsemme lämpimän yösijan.

Little Granny: I still have some gingerbreads with me so we can eat those while trying to find a barn where to stay the night.
Pikku Mummo: Minulla on vielä jonkin verran piparkakkuja, voidaan syödä niitä samalla kun etsimme jotain latoa yöpaikaksi.

Pink Bear: Wow your backpack must be bigger than it looks, I thought all of the food was already eaten.
Pinkki Nalle: Vau sinun reppu on varmasti sisältä paljon isompi kuin näyttää, luulin että kaikki eväät syötiin jo.

Postal Elf: Oh.. Could I have a gingerbread too?
Posti Tonttu: Oi.. Voisinko minäkin saada piparkakun?

Little Granny: There's few for each.
Pikku Mummo: Niitä on muutama kullekin.

Little Elf: Can you push the kicksled and eat gingerbread at the same time?
Postal Elf: I'm multitalented. This is super yummy!
Pikku Tonttu: Pystytkö työntämään kelkkaa ja syömään piparkakkua samaan aikaan?
Posti Tonttu: Olen monilahjakkuus. Ja tämä on tosi nannaa!

Lamb: Baa-aah bah!
Little Granny: I'm so glad we still had some left.
Pink Bear can't talk, she's too busy eating her gingerbread.
Lammas: Bää-ääh bäh!
Pikku Mummo: Olen kyllä tosi iloinen että näitä oli vielä jäljellä.
Pinkki Nalle ei pysty puhumaan, hän on liian kiireinen nakerrellessaan piparkakkua.

Night is falling and the stars are beginning to sparkle in the blue velvet sky.
Ilta laskeutuu ja tähdet alkavat loistaa sinisen samettisella taivaalla.

Reindeer: Have you ever eaten a gingerbread before?
Squinty Reindeer: No, not yet.
Poro: Oletko koskaan aikasemmin maistanut piparkakkua?
Sirrisilmäinen poro: En, en vielä.

Reindeer: This is really nice bread!
Squinty Reindeer: Maybe Granny will give us one more for each, if we follow them.
And so the reindeer went after Little Granny and her friends to the sparkling path of snow.
Poro: Tämä on tosi hyvää kakkua!
Sirrisilmäinen poro: Ehkäpä Mummo antaa meille toisekin, jos seuraamme heitä.
Ja niinpä porot seurasivat Mummoa ja hänen ystäviään kimaltavaa lumipolkua pitkin.
Those reindeers are so cute!!! hope they get more cookies.
ReplyDeleteHehee, I really like how they turned out. XD Unfortunately not all episodes of the story are very exiting. But it's great that everyone had some gingerbreads. ^^
DeleteDid you make their little reindeer outfits then? So cute!
ReplyDeleteI hope they get home before nightfall anyway!
xx
Yes indeed I sewed the outfits. :) I find them really cute too so I'm happy how they turned out ^^ xx
DeleteThe reindeers are learning new things! Who knew they would like gingerbread! :)
ReplyDeleteReindeers seem to have a little sweet tooth going on. ^__^
Delete