Pikku Mummo, Pikku Tonttu, Pinkki Nalle, Lammas ja Posti Tonttu kävelevät lumista polkua syvemmälle metsään porojen seuratessa heitä.

Little Elf: Have you ever seen birches this big, Granny?
Little Granny: I can's say that I have.
Pikku Tonttu: Oletko koskaa nähnyt näin isoja koivuja, Mummo?
Pikku Mummo: Enpä voi sanoa nähneeni.

Little Elf: This must be a place of Christmas magic.
Little Granny: I'm sure of it!
Pink Bear: The birches are amazing.
Pikku Tonttu: Tässä paikassa täytyy olla joulun taikaa!
Pikku Mummo: Olen ihan varma siitä!
Pinkki Nalle: Nuo koivut on mahtavia.

Lamb has eaten a couple of more gingerbreads than the others and she runs around.
Little Elf: Where are you going?
Lammas on syönyt muutaman piparkakun enemmän kuin toiset ja hän juoksee ympäriinsä.
Pikku Tonttu: Minnekä sinä menet?

Lamb: Ba-aaah!
Lammas: Bä-äääh!


Little Elf: Heheee, such a fun tiny Lamb she is. She says she's chasing fireflies.
Pikku Tonttu: Hahhahaa, hassu pieni Lammas se on. Hän sanoo ottavansa kiinni tulikärpäsiä.

Little Granny: ... But there's no fireflies on winter!
Pikku Mummo: ... Mutta eihän talvella ole tulikärpäsiä!

Little Elf: My goodness, stop LAMB!
Little Granny: This means trouble!
Pink Bear: Stop her!
Postal Elf: What's going on?
Pikku Tonttu: Voi hyvät hyssykät, pysähdy LAMMAS!
Pikku Mummo: Tästä tulee ongelmia!
Pinkki Nalle: Pysäyttäkää hänet!
Posti Tonttu: Mitä ihmettä tapahtuu?


???: Why are you attacking me and why do you smell like old sock!!!??
Lamb: BAAAH!
???: Miksi sinä hyökkäät kimppuuni ja miksi haiset vanhalle sukalle!!!??
Lammas: BAAAH!

All together: OH MI GOSH We are in so much trouble who is that!!!
Kaikki Yhdessä: VOI HERTTILEERI nyt ollaan pulassa kuka tuo on!!!

Lamb rambles back to her friends and she knows this must not be good!
Lammas ryntää takaisin ystäviensä luokse ja hän tietää ettei tästä seuraa mitään hyvää!

???: I'm LILA the fairy god mother of this wood and I demand to know who makes this kind of racket?!
???: Minun nimeni on LILA ja olen tämän metsän haltiatarkummi ja minä vaadin saada tietää kuka pitää tämmöistä älämölöä?!
Oh dear! I hope Lamb hasn't offended the Fairy Godmother of the wood! That could have dire circumstances I suspect!
ReplyDeleteShe looks lovely though, and a beautiful dress...I'm sure she'll forgive Lamb her exuberance!
xx
Lamb can be quite silly sometimes! Lets hope so! :O
DeleteI'm super happy you like the dress. ^^ It's one thing I like so much. x
Uh oh, She does not look happy xD
ReplyDeleteI must agree! xD
DeleteOi oi! What a mess, hope the Fairy Godmother is kind!
ReplyDeleteGosh! What a turn of events! Exiting isn't it! :D
Delete