
Warm light is shining from Little Granny's cottage windows. She's at home with Little Elf and Lamb having some nice coffee and treats.
Lämmin valo paistaa Pikku Mummon mökin ikkunoista. Mummo on päiväkahvilla Pikku Tontun ja Lampaan kanssa.

Little Granny: And then we decided that Pink should go home for the night and come back today.
Pikku Mummo: Ja sitten me päätettiin että Nallen pitäisi mennä kotiin yöksi ja tulla tänään takaisin.

Little Elf: By the way where is that Bear?
Little Granny: I don't know. She said she'd come here for lunch.
Pikku Tonttu: Missäs se Nalle oikein on?
Pikku Mummo: En minä tiedä. Hän sanoi tulevansa tänne lounaalle.

Lamb is having some more gingerbreads, because they are oh so tasty.
Lammas halusi lisää herkullisia piparkakkuja.

Little Elf: Well, we already ate lunch.
Little Granny: Yes indeed. Pinky is usually quite on time when it comes to meals.
Pikku Tonttu: No me syötiin jo lounasta.
Pikku Mummo: Niinpä tehtiin. Nalle on yleensä ruoka-aikaan paikalla.

Lamb carefully chose two gingerbreads, one for each hand.
Lamb: Ba-ah. *she baa'd curiously.*
Lammas oli valinnut molempiin käsiin yhden piparkakun.
Lammas: Bää-äh. *Hän määki kiinnostuneena.*

Little Granny: Do you mean Pink Bear could be still sleeping?
Lamb: Baa baa. *Nods.*
Pikku Mummo: Meinaatko, että Pinkki Nalle olisi vielä nukkumassa?
Lammas: Bää bää. *Nyökkäilee.*

Little Elf: Pink Bear said she didn't want to miss Christmas this year, as she enjoyed it so much last year.
Little Granny: Maybe whe should go and check if she decided to sleep trough winter anyway?
Pikku Tonttu: Pinkki Nalle kyllä sanoi, ettei halua jäädä joulusta paitsi tänä vuonna koska viime vuonna oli niin hauskaa.
Pikku Mummo: Ehkä meidän pitäisi käydä katsomassa jos hän onkin päättänyt jäädä talviunille?

Little Granny: I'm a little worried. If she falls asleep there's no way we can wake her up.
Pikku Mummo: Olen hieman huolissani. Jos hän nukahtaakin talviuneen, ei häntä saa mitenkään hereille.

Little Elf: I don't think she owns an alarm clock to wake her up either.
Little Granny: Gosh, that means we really should go to see what's she up to!
Pikku Tonttu: Minusta tuntuu ettei Nallella edes ole herätyskelloa mihin herätä.
Pikku Mummo: Ohhoh, meidän pitää käydä katsomassa mitä se Nallukka oikein meinaa!

Little Granny: Are you staying to look at the house?
Lamb: Baa-a! *Wawing with the gingerbreads.*
Pikku Mummo: Jäätkö sinä talonvahdiksi?
Lammas: Bää-ä. *Vilkuttaa piparkakut käsissä.*

There's no light from the Pink Bear's home window.
Pinkin Nallen kotoa ei näy valoa.

Little Granny: Aww maybe she's not at home?
Little Elf: Hmmm I think she's there, sleeping.
Pikku Mummo: Aijai ehkei hän olekaan kotona?
Pikku Tonttu: Hmmm luulen että on, tosin nukkumassa.

Little Granny knocks on the door.
Little Elf: I hope she's in, otherwise we have walked over here for nothing.
Pikku Mummo koputtaa ovelle.
Pikku Tonttu: Toivottavasti hän on kotona, muuten kävelimme tänne ihan turhaan.
* * * * *

It takes a while until noises on the door creeps in sleeping Pink Bear.
Pink Bear: Oh my goodness! I've slept too long!
Kestää hetkisen ennenkuin koputus herättää uinuvan Nallen.
Pinkki Nalle: Herttileeri! Nukuin liian pitkään!

Pink Bear climbs off her bed as fast as she can and rushes to the hall.
Pinkki Nalle kiipeä sängystä ja kiirehtii eteiseen.

Little Elf: Okay, she's at home. I can hear her come running to the door.
Little Granny: That's a relief.
Pikku Tonttu: No niin, kuulen hänen juoksevan ovelle.
Pikku Mummo: Mikä helpotus.

Pink Bear: Gosh I'm so sorry I didn't wake up in the morning! Please come in, it's cold outside.
Little Elf: We thought you might be sleeping.
Little Granny: And what a fancy night gown you have too!
Pinkki Nalle: Voi hitsi olen niin pahoillani etten herännyt ajoissa! Tulkaa sisään sieltä kylmästä.
Pikku Tonttu: Me ajateltiin, että olet nukkumassa.
Pikku Mummo: Ja mikä upea yöpaita sinulla onkaan!

Huhhuh, läheltä liippasi! Vaikka haluaisin kyllä enemmän kuin mitään muuta vaipua talviunille ja herätä vasta vappuna, niin en nyt sentään kävisi petiin ennen joulua! Kaikki jännä jäisi välistä! Hyvä että Nallella on ystävät huolehtimassa. <3
ReplyDeleteNO todella! :D Nallella on hyvät unenlahjat! Onneksi Mummo ja Tonttu ehtivät herättämään jottei joulu mene kokonaan ohi. Minäkin voisin joulun jälkeen nukkua toukokuuhun saakka. :D
DeleteSuch good friends, they went out in the cold to wake her up. Love the lamb, so cute! I wasn't around last year, but I'm looking to this year stories!
ReplyDeleteThanks for reading! :) I'm happy you liked it. :D I try to post regularly every day. XD we'll see if I can keep up...
DeleteOh, oh - never thought about bears and their sleeping mode in winter time. Of course they want to sleep! She would have missed it all, great with friends who help!
ReplyDeleteAnd I with Lamb - one gingerbread in each hand! Yummy!
Hehe, now that Pink Bear has been awake for one Christmas she didn't want to miss this one. :) I'm sure she's happy her friends came to rescue and she didn't fall in deep winter sleep. ^^
DeleteLamb loves gingerbreads. <3