
Pink Bear: Oh my did I miss Christmas? I really didn't want to miss it!
Pinkki Nalle: Joko joulu meni ohi? En todellakaan halunnut jäädä paitsi!

Little Granny: Don't worry, Pink. We thought you'd might sleep in.
Little Elf: Wasn't your alarm clock set?
Pink Bear: I don't own those things. I'll go and change my clothes, please wait.
*Pink Bear rushes back to her bedroom.*
Pikku Mummo: Elä huoli Nalle. Me aateltiin että nukut liian pitkään.
Pikku Tonttu: Eikö sinulla ollut herätyskello herättämässä?
Pinkki Nalle: Ei minulla ole sellaista. Minä menen vaihtamaan vaatteet, odottakaa täällä, kiitos.
*Pinkki Nalle ryntää takaisin makuuhuoneeseen.*

Little Elf: She doesn't have an alarm clock?!
Little Granny: Well, bears do sleep over winter, so maybe she wakes up with the sun most of the time. They don't need alarm clocks.
Pikku Tonttu: Ei ole herätyskelloa?!
Pikku Mummo: No karhut nukkuvat talviunta joten ehkäpä he heräävät päivänvaloon suurimman osan ajasta. Silloin ei tarvita herätyskelloa.

Pink Bear: Sorry to keep you waiting. I tried to be as quick as I could!
Pinkki Nalle: Anteeksi kun jouduitte odottamaan. Yritin olla tosi nopea!

Little Granny: That was fast, don't worry.
Little Elf: Maybe we should get going then, if you're ready?
Pikku Mummo: Olithan tuota nopea, ei mitään hätää.
Pikku Tonttu: Ehkäpä meidän pitäisi lähteä jos olet valmis?



Little Granny: Look, there's a little bullfinch on that tree!
Little Elf: Gosh! So pretty!
Pikku Mummo: Katsopas tuota punatulkkua tuolla oksalla!
Pikku Tonttu: Voi miten söpö!

Little Granny: There are few more little birds here.
Pikku Mummo: Tuolla on lisää pikkulintuja.

Little Granny: Where'd I put those...
Little Elf: Give us some of those nuts Gran, please.
Pikku Mummo: Mihinkäs minä laitoin ne...
Pikku Tonttu: Antaisitko meillekin hieman niitä pähkinöitä Mummo?

Little Granny: How did you know I have nuts with me?
Little Elf: Come on Granny, you always have something for birds on winter. Thank you.
Pikku Mummo: Mistä sinä tiesit, että minulla on pähkinöitä taskuissani?
Pikku Tonttu: Sinullahan on aina jotain pientä linnuille talvisin. Kiitos.

Pink Bear: Here little bullfinch.
Pinkki Nalle: Ota tästä pieni punatulkku.



After all the nuts had been given out to the little birds to feed they continued walking towards Granny's cottage.
Kun kaikki pähkinät oli annettu pikkulinnuille, he jatkoivat matkaansa Mummon mökkiä kohti.

Pink Bear: Oh it was so much fun to feed the birds! *super exited*
Pinkki Nalle: Voi miten hauskaa oli syöttää lintuja! *Innoissaan.*

Little Granny humming Christmas Carols as they walk to the hill where Granny's cottage lies.
Little Elf: It was special wasn't it?
Pink Bear: I didn't think the birds would come so close. Little birds are so cuuute!
Pikku Mummo hyräilee joululauluja heidän kävellessään mäelle jonka päällä mummon mökki töröttää.
Pikku Tonttu: Se oli todella hienoa eikös vain?
Pinkki Nalle: En uskonut lintujen tulevan ihan niin lähelle. Ne olivat niin söpöjä!

They finally arrive to Granny's cottage door and...
Little Granny: I believe I have the key here... But I can't find it.
Viimeinkin he saapuvat Mummon mökin ovelle...
Pikku Mummo: Olen ihan varma, että laitoin avaimen... Missähän se on.

Little Granny: I have to inform you my dear friends that I've misplaced the key to my home.
Little Elf: How did you manage to loose your key!?
Pink Bear: Oh no and I'm already hungry! *o*
Pikku Mummo: Valitettavasti minun täytyy ilmoittaa että olen hukannut kotiavaimen.
Pikku Tonttu: Mihinkähän se on joutunut!?
Pinkki Nalle: Voi ei ja minulla on nyt jo nälkä! *o*
The little birds!! so cute~ Go go go! You can do this :D 3rd day done
ReplyDeleteI really like little birds, these are made from magic dough (salt, flour, water) and then painted after they've dried. Thank you so much for your encouragement dear. ^___^ <3
DeleteVoi ei! Avain täytyy löytyä kyllä sukkelaan, jos ilta on pakastumaan päin... Tulee ihan lapsuus mieleen kun ulkona leikkiessä kaula-avain oli unohtunut ties minne ja sitä etsittiin kavereiden kanssa eri kerrostalojen pihoilta ettei tulisi kotona nuhteita. :P
ReplyDeleteAvaimet on hukkaantuvia elementtejä! Jospa avain löytyy. :D
DeleteDeep pockets and bags really eat up those keys and other stuff!
ReplyDeleteLovely birds :) and I hope she finds the keys...or that Lamb can open?
Need to read more! :)
This is so true! I have to check many times if I have my keys in the bag or not! :D
DeleteThanks for reading Niina, I've been really busy with this so I've not had time to do any tags in Instagram yet. ^^
How sweet are these little Lati girls, I love the little story you've done for them. The birds are cute too. I do so hope that the key can be found!!
ReplyDeletexx
Thank you. :) I'm glad you like the story! ^__^ This has been such a fun project.
DeleteX ^__^