Lammas, Pikku Tonttu, Pinkki Nalle ja Pikku Mummo lähtivät mökiltä etsimään Posti Tonttua. He laskeutuvat kävellen rinnettä ja tulevat mäen päälle josta jyrkkä rinne viettää alaspäin.


Lamb: BAAAH! *Shouts eagerly.*
Lammas: BÄÄÄÄH! *Huutaa innoissaan.*

Little Elf: Don't run!
Pink Bear: Stop her!
Pikku Tonttu: Älä juokse!
Pinkki Nalle: Pysäytä hänet!

Little Elf: You shouldn't run towards that steep downhill like that!
Lamb: Bah?
Pikku Tonttu: Sinun ei pitäisi juosta alamäkeen tuolla tavalla!
Lammas: Bäh?

Pink Bear: This is such a big hill.
Little Granny: We still have to go down, there's no sign of the Postal Elf.
Pinkki Nalle: Tämä on niin suuri mäki.
Pikku Mummo: Meidän täytyy silti mennä alaspäin, ei olla nähty merkkiäkään Posti Tontusta.

Little Granny: We really don't have much choise, the hill is a hill from all around.
Pink Bear: Do you mean..?
Pikku Mummo: Meillä ei oikein paljon vaihtoehtoja, mäki on mäki joka puolelta.
Pinkki Nalle: Tarkoitatko..?

Pink Bear: You mean we will have slide the hill down?!
Little Elf: Oh no that's gonna be dangerous!
Little Granny: That's spot on! Lamb and I will go first and you'll follow.
Lamb: BAAAAH!!! *Hurray!*
Pinkki Nalle: Tarkoitatko että meidän täytyy laskea mäki alas?!
Pikku Tonttu: Voi ei se on vaarallista!
Pikku Mummo: Juuri niin! Minä menen ensiksi Lampaan kanssa ja te tulette perässä.
Lammas: BÄÄÄÄH! *Hurraa!*

Little Granny: See you at the bottom of this slope!
Lamb: Wheeee baaaah!
Pikku Mummo: Nähdään tämän rinteen alapuolella!
Lammas: Weeeee bäääääh!

Little Elf: I'm sure something will break!
Pink Bear: I'm mostly afraid how bad this will be for our rear ends!
Pikku Tonttu: Jotain varmasti katkeaa!
Pinkki Nalle: Minä olen enimmäkseen huolissani takamuksistamme!

Little Elf: Here we goooooooo!
Pink Bear: Aaaargh!
Pikku Tonttu: Näin sitä mennäääään!
Pinkki Nalle: Aaaaaaahg!

Even tough the hill is steep and slide is fast they all reach the bottom of that slope safely.
Little Granny: Lets continue to that way.
Kaikki pääsevät turvallisesti alas vaikka mäki olikin jyrkkä ja lasku nopea.
Pikku Mummo: Mennään tuohon suuntaan.

Little Granny: We'll have to slide down this hill here to reach the bottom valley.
Lamb: Bah!
Little Elf: Wait a moment Granny! Look!
Pikku Mummo: Meidän täytyy laskea vielä tästä alas päästäksemme laaksoon.
Lammas: Bäh!
Pikku Tonttu: Odotas hetki Mummo! Katso!

Little Elf: Here's Postal Elf's post bag and kicksled!
Little Granny: Oh no, all the mail have fallen from the bag too!
Pikku Tonttu: Täällähän on Posti Tontun laukku ja potkukelkka!
Pikku Mummo: Voi ei, kaikki kirjeet ja kortit ovat pudonneet laukusta!

Little Elf lifts the kicksled and Granny gathers the mail from the ground.
Little Elf: What has happened to Postal Elf, oh woe...
Little Granny: I'm sure she's ok, we'll find her.
Tonttu nostaa potkukelkan maasta ja Mummo kerää postit.
Pikku Tonttu: Mitähän Posti Tontulle onkaan tapahtunut, oi voi..
Pikku Mummo: Hän on varmasti ihan kunnossa, me löydetään hänet.

Lamb: Baaa baaa baaa!!
Pink Bear: I beg your pardon?
Lammas: Bäää bäää bäää!!
Pinkki Nalle: Anteeksi kuinka?

Lamb: BAAAH BAA WROOM WROOM!!! *Super exited*
Little Granny: Well, sliding down with the kicksled would be better than walking. Or to slide with our backsides.
Lammas: BÄÄÄGH BÄÄÄ WROOM WROOM!!! *Todella innoissaan.*
Pikku Mummo: No, mäen lasku potkukelkalla olisi parempi kuin kävellä alas. Tai laskea takamuksellansa.

Little Granny: What could go wrong?
Little Elf: I can think of ten things straight away!
Pink Bear: It will save our poor tails at least!
Lamb: BAAAAA!
Pikku Mummo: Mitä voisi mennä vikaan?
Pikku Tonttu: Tiedän heti ainakin kymmenen asiaa!
Pinkki Nalle: No ainakin se säästää takaosastoa!
Lammas: BÄÄÄ!



The soft snow has packed in the valley and...
Pehmeä lumi on kinostunut laaksoon ja..


LMAO that drawing of them in the slide, so cute, great idea!!! Loved this part the most so far, very creative!!
ReplyDeleteI wonder how they will go up haha
Thank you. ;) I must tell you I laughed too while first drawing the little piece and then photographing it. So the stunt team was in! :D Thank you so much for reading and commenting! ^__^
DeleteI read the whole story up to here and my goodness! Cuteness overload! Granny is adorable. I loved the "drawing" of the dolls when sliding down the mountain! They were screaming!! I can't wait to read how this follows up!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Musume. ^__^ I'm glad you like Granny, she'd be happy. I'm really happy for the drawing stunt team! :D
DeleteThis is the cutest story with the sweetest characters, but I hope that Postal Elf turns up soon, unharmed.
ReplyDeleteI love those drawings, a brilliant touch!
xx
Awww thank you so much <3 :) I find this project really so much fun! ^__^ And my fiance laughed out loud for the drawing, he also thought it was fun!
DeleteHaha, cute stunts! :) And the feeling of crashing down a hill like that is very well know, hope they are okay!
ReplyDeleteThank you! xD I had so much fun making those stunts, we have to have a proper stunt team I think. XD
Delete