
Little Granny and her friends had found the Postal Elf's kicksled and they decided to drive it downhill. Indeed they did!
Pikku Mummo ja hänen ystävänsä löysivät Posti Tontun potkukelkan ja päättivät laskea sillä mäen alas. Ja niin he tosiaan tekivät!

Little Elf: Oh Grannyy! Granny where are you! Are you OK?
Pikku Tonttu: Ohoi Mummo! Missä olet? Oletko kunnossa?

Little Granny: Oh my goodness! What a slide that was!
Little Elf: And what a leap that was too. You didn't answer my question.
Lamb: BAAAH!
Pikku Mummo: Voe hyvänen aika! Mikä liuku!
Pikku Tonttu: Ja mikä hyppy sen jälkeen. Et vastannut kysymykseeni.
Lammas: BÄÄÄ!

Pink Bear: I know I'm allright, I think the fluffy snow made the landing safer.
Little Granny: I'm ok too. Lets crawl to the solid ground.
Lamb: *Muffles head down in the snow*
Little Elf: I'll get the kicksled, I'm ok too, just that you know.
Pinkki Nalle: Minä ainakin olen ihan kunnossa, höttölumikasa teki laskeutumisesta turvallisempaa.
Pikku Mummo: Minäkin olen ookoo. Ryömiskelläämpä vähän tukevammalle maaperälle.
Lammas: *Höpöttää pää alaspäin lumihangessa*
Pikku Tonttu: Haen potkukelkan, ja minäkin olen ihan kunnossa, tiedoksi vaan.

All of them seem to be in one piece and even tough the kicksled and postbag were flying in the air too, everything seem to be allright and the letters didn't spread around. It would've been very difficult to find all if they'd been spread to the fluffy snow bank. Little Elf has persuaded Little Granny to be pushed in the kicksled by suggesting they'd take turns to push it.
Kaikki näyttävät olevan enimmäkseen yhtenä palasena ja vaikka potkukelkka ja laukkukin saivat kunnon ilmalennon nekin näyttävät ehjiltä, eivätkä postitkaan lentäneet ympäriinsä. Olisi ollut hankalaa jos ne olisivat levinneet pakkaslumen sekaan. Pikku Tonttu ehdotti Mummolle, että he työntäisivät kelkkaa vuorotellen jolloin jokainen saisi myös välillä istua kyydissä.


Pink Bear: Oy Granny, look at that! *Whispers*
Pinkki Nalle: Oi Mummo, katsohan tuonne! *Kuiskaa*

Two little reindeers are standing in the clearing of the woods.
Kaksi pientä poroa seisoskelee metsäaukealla.

Little Granny: Oh they are reindeers. Maybe they've seen something!
Pikku Mummo: Voi ne ovat poroja! Ehkä ne ovat nähneet jotakin!

Squinty Reindeer: Who are you and what are you doing here?
Little Granny: I'm Little Granny and these are my friends. We are looking one of our friends.
Sirrisilmäinen poro: Keitä te olette ja mitä te teette täällä?
Pikku Mummo: Minä olen Pikku Mummo ja nämä ovat ystäviäni. Me etsitään yhtä kaveria.

Little Elf: To be excact we're looking for a Postal Elf.
Little Granny: She might have a big hat of sort.
Pikku Tonttu: Tarkemmin sanottuna etsimme Posti Tonttua.
Pikku Mummo: Hänellä saattaa olla jonkinlainen iso hattu päässä.

Reindeer: Oh gosh I think we saw someone with a big hat earlier!
Squinty reindeer: And it was crying a lot!
Poro: Voi hitsi tosiaan nähtiin joku sellainen isohattuinen!
Sirrisilmäinen poro: Ja se itki ihan kauheesti!

Reindeer: It was kinda scary too.
Squinty reindeer: Oh yeah. We went hiding.
Poro: Se oli kans vähän pelottava.
Sirrisilmäinen poro: Niin oli. Me mentiin piiloon.

Little Elf: Oh no that sounds bad.
Little Granny: Do you remenber which way she went?
Pikku Tonttu: Voi ei, kuulostaa pahalta.
Pikku Mummo: Muistaisittko mihin suuntaan hän lähti?

Both Reindeer together: It went that way bawling when it went!
Molemmat porot yhdessä: Se meni tuonne suuntaan ja vollotti mennessään!

Little Elf: They don't seem to agree!
Little Granny: Oh my, this will be a tough job!
Pikku Tonttu: Ne eivät tunnu olevaan samaa mieltä!
Pikku Mummo: Voihan nenä, tämäpäs on hankala juttu!
Little elf seems a bit salty at this point XD! I LOVE the reindeers!
ReplyDeleteLOL Little Elf might have some issues. XD Thank you, I love them too!
DeleteSo wonderfully cute Xaya, did you make all the back drops? They look great!!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
X
Thank you :) Yes, I've tried to do as much by hand and uh well, as good or bad as I can. I'm glad you like them. :) Hugs <3
DeleteThose little Reindeer are so cute, I love their outfits. I always wanted one of these tiny Blue Fairy dolls!
ReplyDeleteI wonder where Postal Elf could have got to though?
xx
Thank you so much Sharon. ^^ Both of my girls ar with Sugar body, and my Lamb is with the small girl one. ^__^ They're really cute! I'm glad you like them. xx
DeleteHaha, cute reindeers! And a bit confused too! :) Great story!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, I'm glad you like it. :) I don't know if I want to take those reindeer outfits off from the Pocketfairy girls xD
Delete