Pages

Dec 1, 2020

Little Granny's Christmas 1/24

It's winter evening, stars are sparkling in the sky and frost covers trees and branches.
On talvinen iltapäivä, tähdet loistavat taivaalla ja kuura peittää puut ja oksat.


Little cottage on top of the hill has lights on it's windows. Maybe Little Granny is at home!
Mäen päällä pienessä mökissä on valot. Ehkäpä Pikku Mummo on kotona!




Christmas Radio is on and Little Granny is humming and baking.
Jouluradio soi ja Pikku Mummo hyräilee leipoessaan. 


Little Elf gave her new mixer, she was worried Little Granny had super big amount of baking to do on Christmas.
Pikku-Tonttu oli ostanut Pikku-Mummolle uuden yleiskoneen, hän oli huolissaan Mummon järkyttävästä joululeipomusmäärästä.


Lamb was sleeping on the warm baking oven top wrapped in her blanket.
Lammas nukkua sojotti uuninpankolla vilttiinsä kääriytyneenä.


She is awaken by the radio and quite noisy mixer sound. Why would Granny make such a racket?
Hän herää radioon ja aika äänekkääseen yleiskoneen hurinaan. Miksi ihmeessä Mummo pitää moista meteliä?


Lamb smells the delicious gingerbread smells. Oh maybe Little Granny would give her some too.
Lammas tuntee nenussaan herkullisen piparkakkusen tuoksun. Ehkäpä Pikku-Mummo antaisi niitä hänellekin. 
 



Little Granny: Good afternoon, Lamb. Did you have a good nap?
Pikku Mummo: Hyvää iltapäivää, Lammas. Oliko hyvät nokoset? 
 

Lamb: BAAAAAH. Baabaa.
Lammas: BÄÄÄÄÄ. Määbää. 
 

Little Granny: I'm sorry the machine makes such a big noise. But I baked some gingerbreads. You want some?
Pikku Mummo: Pahoittelen että tämä laitos pitää niin kovaa meteliä. Leivoin piparkakkuja. Haluaisitko pari? 


Lamb was almost tasting the spicy goodness of gingerbreads and of course she wanted some! Maybe even two!
Lammas pystyi jo melkein maistamaan mausteisen piparkakkuherkun ja tottakai hän halusi niitä! Ehkä jopa kaksi! 


Little Granny: Oh Lamb, you silly little lamb you.
Pikku-Mummo: Voi Lammas, sinä höpsö pieni lammas.


Little Granny went back to her baking and happily humming along some Christmas carols.
Pikku-Mummo palasi leipomustensa pariin iloisesti hyräillen joululaulujen tahtiin.



8 comments:

  1. So sweet! It's nice to get a dollie Christmas story to read. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you <3 ^__^ This is something I want to read myself too, I'm happy you like it.

      Delete
  2. Vuoden kohokohta on taas täällä. ;) <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Catching up with little granny's Christmas...I wonder what will happen this season!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading Niina. :) I'm so glad I still managed to finish this in time, but I couldn't answer to any comments until coming back home. <3

      Delete